What's in your hand right now?

Well played!!
A month or two after the Cuboid came out, "Swap for Cuboid?" became possibly the most comment post on this forum ever. I think everyone that ever tried still has their Cuboids too :-D

A month or two after the Cuboid came out, "Swap for Cuboid?" became possibly the most comment post on this forum ever. I think everyone that ever tried still has their Cuboids too :-D

Someone almost caught me with this as well lol lucky I have a job that allows me to play on forums and google cause I nearly took the bait too.

Hey Bee,I got a new H P notebook and it confused my non tech mind even more than my tablet,so my techie pal showed me some stuff and i just knew i had to learn to send photos and actually it seemed easy,but i have to practice a bit before my dislexia kicks in so i don't forget.

Hey Bee,I got a new H P notebook and it confused my non tech mind even more than my tablet,so my techie pal showed me some stuff and i just knew i had to learn to send photos and actually it seemed easy,but i have to practice a bit before my dislexia kicks in so i don't forget.
Practice makes perfect Kev ;)

Now we need a few pics in the I Love Cats thread :smilecat:

36ce22eb8c333229b1676cdf269283fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e38f872164cb646535519c98a158dd55.jpg

Just redid my RDTA with a dual Parallel ni80 26 gauge 6 wrap coming out at 0.17 ohms, vaping at around 80+ with some coffee cake inside

And my trust minikin with the moonshot Nano, fruity vape tank! Loving life today

0048f18f549b9c41a0b1e481e4715c24.jpg

Stealth mode activated. My second born has arrived

Back