What's in your hand right now?

1a1a15f8b7e5af1173d845ea4be80349.jpg
Vapor Flask, serpent mini 22, .40ohm, 35watts, flippin awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I convinced my better half to let me buy some new gear :D well impressed with this beauty

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 61
So I convinced my better half to let me buy some new gear :D well impressed with this beauty
Did you go into the store and choose it?

I so badly want a resin mod, but I think it's the kind of thing I would want to pick out personally.

Did you go into the store and choose it?

I so badly want a resin mod, but I think it's the kind of thing I would want to pick out personally.
Yeah, they had a yellow/black and this one, I had to take this one. The resin is definitely something you need to choose yourself imo

Looks really good @Normz
Congrats - wishing you all the best with the new setup!

Hi Ho yes sir but I suspect the normal cap will also work. Will test and report back skipper...

Thanks
It looks like thats a merlin mini and i tried to put it on my pico the other day and was so upset it didnt go on. Then i thought of you with the modified battery cap. And then today i see your picture. What are the odds of that happening, lol

Thanks
It looks like thats a merlin mini and i tried to put it on my pico the other day and was so upset it didnt go on. Then i thought of you with the modified battery cap. And then today i see your picture. What are the odds of that happening, lol
Awwww you thought of me.....

But in all seriousness I suspect a light sanding might do the trick, it literally needs half a mm to fit.....

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

View attachment 88835
What are the chances....

Been "tuning" this one forever and seems I got nowhere far from the original. Thinking of going CAP on the PB. Your thoughts?

Regards

I have not tried cap pb... I have been playing with pb banana for abt 6 months now and I found same thing... kind of stays the same main profile

Hi guys
Lets take the DIY discussions into the relevant threads for future reference

Hi guys
Lets take the DIY discussions into the relevant threads for future reference
Daarsy #inniekak

Off topic been thinking of bastardizing a Pico top cap to fit a 25mm atty you can literally cut out the metal bit make sure your battery is fully wrapped and bam a nice little pocket rocket. Might be a market for after market top caps for the Pico.... Just saying.....

Daarsy #inniekak

Off topic been thinking of bastardizing a Pico top cap to fit a 25mm atty you can literally cut out the metal bit make sure your battery is fully wrapped and bam a nice little pocket rocket. Might be a market for after market top caps for the Pico.... Just saying.....

Nee daar is geen kak nie @Daniel
As ek sien informasie in die verkeerde plek dan wil ek dit in die regte plek sit sodat ander mense dit kan kry
;-)

As for the Pico cap, i dont think i would want such a cut for 25mm but to fit the merlin mini I am keen

As ek sien informasie in die verkeerde plek dan wil ek dit in die regte plek sit sodat ander mense dit kan kry
;-)

As for the Pico cap, i dont think i would want such a cut for 25mm but to fit the merlin mini I am keen
OCO kicking in....

For the Merlin Mini to fit its seriously half a mm so start with your cap screwed on to where your battery is snug. Luckily there are notches on the Pico cap then just start hand sanding until you can easily screw the Mini in without it being at an angle. Done

I can do a video if you like want to put the silver cap back on anyway.....

;-)

Let me try fix my previous indiscretion.
DSC_0016 (1).JPG

Twice in as many days...

Regards

Back