What's in your hand right now?

b9723095c48036b3cf258daf08284ae0.jpg

REO All day

My first setup since the twisp. What an improvement and im already looking for the next one. ;)

Attachments

• 20141020_132155.jpg
    20141020_132155.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 71
@Al3x it has to be mentioned. that reo is stunning. stands out and rightfully so
Thanx bro, easier to keep clean no scratches anymore and to me looks awesome playing around with some different colors for the doors. Here is this week's model lol
Now if only I can leave it alone long enough to get the top sorted where I modded to lp cutex worked but I just didn't leave it long enough to dry will get around to this one of the day's

uploadfromtaptalk1413964412436.jpguploadfromtaptalk1413964422949.jpg

Thanx bro, easier to keep clean no scratches anymore and to me looks awesome playing around with some different colors for the doors. Here is this week's model lol
Now if only I can leave it alone long enough to get the top sorted where I modded to lp cited worked but I just didn't leave it long enough to dry will get around to this one of the day's

View attachment 13592View attachment 13593

so basically its a all white reo with custom vinyl wrap ?

yip, but not exactly custom wrapped as yet, a little more practice and I will get it there

looks awesome. ive dabbled in wrapping too but with simple colors. my only concern is the base where the atty fits. i chain vape and double clutch so the atty gets quite hot

looks awesome. ive dabbled in wrapping too but with simple colors. my only concern is the base where the atty fits. i chain vape and double clutch so the atty gets quite hot
yeah I wouldn't take a chance and wrap the top because of the heat, but luckily mine is white so the cutex (when done right and left to dry) works out, but was also considering just leaving the top where the rda sits plain alluminium and give it a nice shine will match with button and rda, actually I think I take off the cutex later today and post a pic, you guys can give me your thoughts

yeah I wouldn't take a chance and wrap the top because of the heat, but luckily mine is white so the cutex (when done right and left to dry) works out, but was also considering just leaving the top where the rda sits plain alluminium and give it a nice shine will match with button and rda, actually I think I take off the cutex later today and post a pic, you guys can give me your thoughts

excellent. look forward to seeing those pics and your impressions thereof

20141022_105134.jpg

That is the Flash e Vapor V3 on a Vanilla.
I thought I can give some impressions after testing it now for a while:

This is a perfect device for RBA novices and for TH seekers. Where did it get the name? The throat hit is called in Germany a "flash", and because of the exceptional TH it was named Flash e Vapor, short FeV.

It is perfect for beginners as you can get to the coil at any time without draining the tank, and its easy to wick. The tank section is completely separate and can be taken off the coil section, then to refill one has to just separate the tank with the help of the knurled parts.
The tank feeds the juice to the coil thru 2 wicking holes that are either stuffed with the supplied cotton strands or, as I did it because of darkest subohming and the need of more juiceflow, with 2 short ESS rolls. These stick out slightly to make contact to the actual cotton wool wick that is pulled thru the coil. see below.

20141022_110526.jpg 20141022_110541.jpg

The airflow is regulated by different screws, the 1.6mm is optional and that is what I am currently using. One can remove it completely for an airy draw, I will probably go for that soon.

All in all....its a better device then the Kayfun for its ease of use. Make no mistake, I love my Kayfuns as I had hardly any troubles with it....but the FeV is more easy to handle and as a bonus it produces exceptional TH for the peeps that are chasing it (i am more into clouds tho)

Agreed. Just need to try and adjust the centre pin so the beauty ring and tank sit flush

Unscrew the beauty ring slightly to support and sit flush with the tank. It's less noticeable that way and is far easier on the OCD imo.

Back