What's in your hand right now?

Thank you. Strangely enough, only evening of day 3 had me a tad off my rocker. So i chain vaped 20mg nicsalt in a twisp for like 10min, and suddenly i was all hunky dory.
:confused: Nic salt and I don’t agree, because I chainvape as a rule, :D, but you do what you have to do to get over it, I just used to double clutch my vape or vape with both hands, but it worked.

@Daniel the problem is the Droid is no longer made and in big demand, so the only way to get one is to pay flipper prices... and pass on that! :-@

Oh hell no I was talking about the Armour LOL , I know the Droid is a pipe dream ..... but stop posting pics of it then demmit LOL

Thought I would brake out the Reo again for some high Nic juice. Still have not decided on how to finish this Reo off after replacing the 510 and cleaning.

A7DEE9E2-283F-494A-B70A-7C894148F5D0.jpeg

Thought I would brake out the Reo again for some high Nic juice. Still have not decided on how to finish this Reo off after replacing the 510 and cleaning.

Looks pretty much perfect MTL setup there ..... still miffed my RM2's one post decided to sheer off ... krag waars jou einde ....

@jm10 no sub-ohm coil will ever do justice to a juice compared to an RTA... However... as sub-ohm tanks and commercial coils go these setups are pretty good. If you don't rebuild and prefer commercial coils both these devices are worth getting. Both devices were handed around last night at a Mexican party (Daughters Birthday) and the peeps really enjoyed them. They came back for refilling twice and battery once so they got a lot of usage!

I have to say that @Vaporesso is certainly one of the Chinese Vape companies that continually impress me... maybe it's because I was such a huge fan of their ceramic coils back in the day... and the bonus is that they offer a few different coils for the setups... both ceramic and mesh coils. If you are looking for a reasonably priced kit with good airflow then both of these are worth it.
Thanks so much Rob for your support and so glad that you love our products

Ag no man oom @Rob Fisher , another mod I need to get now for the Dvarw ...

My lightsaber for the day ....

P.S The Cue is running a 6mg VERY WELL steeped Complex Chaos Peaches I bought from @SAVapeGear many moons ago .....

View attachment 138145
Excuse me buddy. Did I understand your post correct? Did you put your own juice in the cue ?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Excuse me buddy. Did I understand your post correct? Did you put your own juice in the cue

Ayup :) , props to @Martin Narainsamy AKA Mofo Vapes for the video he posted , I will post my teardown of the pod video soon ;) , hope you don;t mind I did one too Mofo :p

Next I'm gonna try some Nic Salt in there ......

Ayup :) , props to @Martin Narainsamy AKA Mofo Vapes for the video he posted , I will post my teardown of the pod video soon ;) , hope you don;t mind I did one too Mofo

Next I'm gonna try some Nic Salt in there ......
Please do. I also want to know how to do it . Would love to try some of my juices in it . Is it relatively straight forward ?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Definitely have a thing for Mech’s. I think I’m getting close to the “I’m done” scenario with my perfect vape getting closer to been reality.

D2ED89C2-0CB0-444F-86D3-D9F6265884B8.jpeg

Still love the small one on the right @RayDeny
Forgot its name - but heck that looks so amazing

Back