What's in your hand right now?

28c70b2232ea9aba8f4a32d8e577973d.jpg

My mAN on ipv2 @13.5w. Perfect for public places, like the library on campus. Lol

My favourite things Coffee and Reo
15725197495_e69205427a_c.jpg

Nilla custard and a ice cold semi sweet white... Oh and a little something in the back to braai some wors

935a0dfdbf8bb41723417a854a39b628.jpg

Wow @Alex those Reos look as if they just returned from the Spa.

I really have to give my Reos a good bubble bath and shine them up a bit.

Ok, seeing everyone's enjoying a glass of something. I'll join in.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415292806.326532.jpg

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Using just that? With water or not?

I use a little water, and just sand very lightly in one direction only, allowing the grit to do the work. And making sure to keep the strokes dead straight. It doesn't produce a mirror finish, which I don't want. But rather a very fine brushed look which I think is awesome. And it only takes about 5-10 minutes tops. The benefit of using the sanding sponge block is a perfectly even finish. :)

I use a little water, and just sand very lightly in one direction only, allowing the grit to do the work. And making sure to keep the strokes dead straight. It doesn't produce a mirror finish, which I don't want. But rather a very fine brushed look which I think is awesome. And it only takes about 5-10 minutes tops. The benefit of using the sanding sponge block is a perfectly even finish. :)
Damn, and my bottle of Vim has been standing there. Now I need to visit a hardware shop.

Back