What's in your hand right now?

WqTaOHO.jpg

Cant believe i missed this @Andre
She looks stunning! Wishing you all the best!!!

Baby Blue, 30w I stick, Kanger mini subtank with some awesome and Monica's eyes':inlove:

Attachments

• 1433684374945477559897.jpg
    1433684374945477559897.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Black ego one with pearing melon. Damn this little beast can chuck clouds. Vaping on passthrough in the car

Mods please update orientation of pic

Thanks

20150608_081004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This Billow V2 is the bees knees!
Just be carefull not to lose the little screws. They are quite loose. And don't try fitting too large coils in there.
Made a build that came out to 0,3 ohm and it keep wicking awesomely! 60/40 juice.
No leaks thus far. I would say, dinner with a chicken winner!
ATTACH full]29216[ ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSC_0105.JPG
    DSC_0105.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 33
oh well let me also add one
testing my new drip tip :rolleyes: I thought just put his sister next to him ;)
IMG_0638.jpg
IMG_0640.jpg

Last edited:
Good for you.Wish I could get my wife to put down the cigs and join me in a vape.
Its not hard at all mate. Easiest way would be to let her experience it at something like vapecon. My girlfriend was sceptical till she tried some flavours that where here cup of tea and fell in love

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

f600d91f94b3678d5b7f2c473bf50726.jpg

Loving temp sensing, not scared to take a lekker long satisfying toke anymore.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Its not hard at all mate. Easiest way would be to let her experience it at something like vapecon. My girlfriend was sceptical till she tried some flavours that where here cup of tea and fell in love

She's a tough gal, very set in her ways.Took one small hit from my vape(menthol tobacco) and acted like I gave her acid.L.O.L.but I'll keep trying!

She's a tough gal, very set in her ways.Took one small hit from my vape(menthol tobacco) and acted like I gave her acid.L.O.L.but I'll keep trying!
Thats why you should let her have a go at different flavs at a meet or something. shes bound to fall for one of the flavours. i know what you mean cause my girl is the same

Back