What's in your hand right now?

058b7f0d53e60b858ebc56574c9d33c2.jpg
That is an awesome weapon, looks like a Glock but its not?

It's better than I remember it, I was a bit disappointed with this one though, it's way too fruity to be a good coffee Vape.

So what is, in your opinion, "a good coffee vape"? Please let me know, desperately looking for a creamy coffee vape, damn, addicted to vaping and coffee, but a good "vice"!

Not much of a coffee vape fan, but enjoy Wakonda from Nicoticket, available at www.juicyjoes.co.za.

Thank You @Andre I like the description "You know, that first stout (almost bitter) sip of black coffee that greets you in the morning… the same cup that mellows out as the morning progresses until you have drained the pot?", was actually on the site earlier and in my cart is Custards Last Stand, Gravity, Creme Brulee and now added Wakonda, and they are in Cape Town, added bonus, hopefully pick up on Monday.

Thank you @DarkSide, she is 2 months now, they grow up so fast. Yes awesome device, new to dripping but love it. Hubby know best.

Good Luck to both you and hubby on your vaping journey, your beautiful baby daughter should be inspiration enough to stay vaping!

That is fired up! HOW TO VAPE: Put 1 bullet in the revolver add 9 drops of your favorite flavor. Put your mouth over the barrel and inhale through your mouth an then pull the trigger. Its called the vape of eternity:rofl:
That's going to have one heck of a throat hit

So what is, in your opinion, "a good coffee vape"? Please let me know, desperately looking for a creamy coffee vape, damn, addicted to vaping and coffee, but a good "vice"!
I'm struggling to find a good coffee vape, wakonda sounds good but I haven't tried it. So far I'm happy with VM Cappuccino, not blown away just happy. Didn't really care for VM Coffee, too dark. VM Dean is also worth a look.

I'm struggling to find a good coffee vape, wakonda sounds good but I haven't tried it. So far I'm happy with VM Cappuccino, not blown away just happy. Didn't really care for VM Coffee, too dark. VM Dean is also worth a look.

I'll say it again @BumbleBee and @DarkSide
Dont write off VM's dark roasted Coffee
When you kix a bit of it with a lighter creamier coffee it makes for a great vape.
My mom mixes it with VapeKing coffee. About 25% of the dark roasted VM one to 75% of the VK one
Its a nice vape and you can adjust how dark or milky/light you want it

I'll say it again @BumbleBee and @DarkSide
Dont write off VM's dark roasted Coffee
When you kix a bit of it with a lighter creamier coffee it makes for a great vape.
My mom mixes it with VapeKing coffee. About 25% of the dark roasted VM one to 75% of the VK one
Its a nice vape and you can adjust how dark or milky/light you want it
I haven't found anything creamy and sweet to mix it with yet. I'm just wondering now how it would mix with Skyblue's Bavarian Cream or their new premium coffee juice.

Enjoying the Copa America final with my Atlantis V2 and istick 50w vaping Sky Blue'a Coffee Scream- soo good >:)14360446855101614197156.jpg

I haven't found anything creamy and sweet to mix it with yet. I'm just wondering now how it would mix with Skyblue's Bavarian Cream or their new premium coffee juice.

I havent tried the SkyBlue Bav cream or Coffee yet, but from the description of their new Coffee juice I think it would work perfectly

Back