What's in your hand right now?

Ok, one hobby must be vaping. And the second one - lounging around in a hammock?o_O
Hammocking is like vaping in that, once you scratch the surface, it becomes an ever-deepening rabbit-hole. It's awesome!

Todays setup!

Gotta say, this 0.5ohm Clapton coil for the Triton 2 is pretty damned good.

On the cards this afternoon:

Evic Mini 40w 0.25 ohm coils with the gorgeous Looma (juice)

Then, while Andre's suggestion of a De Wetshof Chardonnay seems to be difficult to find, I did find this beauty!

uploadfromtaptalk1450968417958.jpg

This is a wooded Chardonnay, but light on the pallette. And paired with the Harvest Berry and Forest Fruit that is Looma... stunning!

a602d52fce3cd488fe479effbb1df32f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
On the cards this afternoon:

Evic Mini 40w 0.25 ohm coils with the gorgeous Looma (juice)

Then, while Andre's suggestion of a De Wetshof Chardonnay seems to be difficult to find, I did find this beauty!

View attachment 41665

This is a wooded Chardonnay, but light on the pallette. And paired with the Harvest Berry and Forest Fruit that is Looma... stunning!

a602d52fce3cd488fe479effbb1df32f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Great stuff. Glad you got a Chardonnay to your liking. Why do you have all these DIY juices, which seem to suit my profile perfectly:hit:. Shall have to raid your house whilst your are on holiday:p.

Loving the Trinity Top! Looks so kewl! :rock: It's filled with another new ADV discovered... XXX from Vapour Mountain! @Oupa is now vaping Tropical Ice a lot so I thought I should try his favourite!

Boom 005.JPG

uploadfromtaptalk1450981534869.jpg

Just prepared my xmas vape.... FeV loaded with Mylk! Great sweetened milk flavour... enjoying it.

Whenever your old palette gets a bit tired of the same old IPA's, Lagers, Golden Ales or Weisbiers and you come across one of these guys on your travels, definitely get yourself one and give it a try.

Sweet (but not overly) darkish malty goodness, a little bit of hoppy bitterness in the middle to remind you its actually a beer, and to end off a great sticky toffee pudding nomness that keeps lingering, after every sip.

This one surprised me.

(this could possibly make a very awesome joose as well. Sticky toffee pudding paired with a nightcap brandy, anyone?)

e55911df25f4145569a8319910f57be0.jpg

Whenever your old palette gets a bit tired of the same old IPA's, Lagers, Golden Ales or Weisbiers and you come across one of these guys on your travels, definitely get yourself one and give it a try.

Sweet (but not overly) darkish malty goodness, a little bit of hoppy bitterness in the middle to remind you its actually a beer, and to end off a great sticky toffee pudding nomness that keeps lingering, after every sip.

This one surprised me.

(this could possibly make a very awesome joose as well. Sticky toffee pudding paired with a nightcap brandy, anyone?)

I guess a hardened vaper reads more into the description "Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale"? :D

We all love these for our juices.... ;)

This one surprised me.

That sounds delectable. Must try it. Where to find it?

Christmas with my two favorite friends
458488385ce819ec3f06cf58d6619123.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just finished a bottle of the 2012 vintage. Client of mine and I love it.

If you can find it, try the baron red, more robust but flavours that is spectacular. Their white baroness Nadine is also really good, it has the taste of a red wine but in a white which is really good!

Finishing off the meal with some oak aged ice as anything else is just too much. What a meal!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Haha I had about half a bottle of bubbles and way to much food. uploadfromtaptalk1451051127925.jpg @Nimatek and myself with desert in hand

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

@Lushen, awesome wine, R&R Classique, one of my wife's favourites
Lol, I dont drink wine but she sometimes sends me to go restock her wine stash
I guess i dont feel so bad then restocking my juice cabinet

@Lushen, awesome wine, R&R Classique, one of my wife's favourites
Lol, I dont drink wine but she sometimes sends me to go restock her wine stash
I guess i dont feel so bad then restocking my juice cabinet

The kanakop and R&R Classique are my wife's favorites also.
But I do like your excuse to stock up the juice cabinet

Back