What's in your hand right now?

a0dee97bdd4556a46b8541a6b73f109d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winding down and warming up with some NDP Lemon Biscuit paired with a splash of ginger liqueur

image.jpeg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1464207054.479885.jpg

Say hello to my little friend

0edffad284ad7aa4eaaadf42d94e7900.jpg

Subtank with 0.2ohm hard nickel coil, and organic tobacco eliquid, on yihi SC 350 ml

MarcoF

PINK Petri with 24g kanthal 3mm dual coils at .26 Ohm and she's not whistling any more, but chucking clouds at 70w. Got her just for fun and because I did not want to pay R80 for shipping two driptips. This is not for the office!

DSC_0834.JPG

Nice man. What are your thoughts on the Laisimo so far?

Cool thanks man. Its almost 2 months with this mod. So far its been great no issues. Used it with a target tank in power mode on kanthal ccell and ni200 ccell TC vaping. Nice smooth vape with outstanding battery life. Currently vaping the limitless in power 70-80w and its performing well. Good battery life as well. I like the build quality and it feels solid. The finish on the mod is great. Its a pearl white. The screen seems to be scratch proof to an extent of course.
With my OCD i am still looking for scratches that aren't there lol. Lastly the screen looks cool. I dont use the BT feature. Its more for logs and monitoring.

Grey Noisy Cricket w/Fat Daddy Safety Kit running an Avo 22 with a dual KA1 24 ga, 4mm, 13 wrap 0.71 @ 99W build.

ncavo22s.jpg

Back