What's in your hand right now?

d014873015844fc3a1ba401df5229904.jpg

iStick Pico with some sweet nuts

Sent from my Note4

First time posting in this thread, just thought I'd give it a go and hope it works. Absolutely adore my setup, gotta have protection when you're clumsy peeps.

38f87d4a6eefc3b391223b985063a4c8.jpg

First time posting in this thread, just thought I'd give it a go and hope it works. Absolutely adore my setup, gotta have protection when you're clumsy peeps.

38f87d4a6eefc3b391223b985063a4c8.jpg
Awesome setup that! It must give you some pretty decent cloudage. What juice is inside?

Awesome setup that! It must give you some pretty decent cloudage. What juice is inside?
Thank you! The clouds are fantastic and the flavor is out of this world. I currently have Freaky Loops by Complex Chaos in. First time I've tried it and I really enjoy it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Thank you! The clouds are fantastic and the flavor is out of this world. I currently have Freaky Loops by Complex Chaos in. First time I've tried it and I really enjoy it.

I have only tasted two of the Complex Chaos juices, but Crusty Custard is really good!

Also... I'm a sucker for the hardcore branding! :oops:

I have only tasted two of the Complex Chaos juices, but Crusty Custard is really good!

Also... I'm a sucker for the hardcore branding! :oops:
I love the branding! I find it so badass. I've had Crusty Custard, but I actually didn't enjoy it. I've also had Strawberry Desire, and Cinnamon Cookies and I found both very enjoyable.

I love the branding! I find it so badass. I've had Crusty Custard, but I actually didn't enjoy it. I've also had Strawberry Desire, and Cinnamon Cookies and I found both very enjoyable.

For more bad-ass branding and tasty juices check out...

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/emissary-elixirs

Leviathan is definitely in my top three juices! When I first got it was solely for the cool bottle, and I thought the flavour profile is not something I would enjoy, but I love it!

What mg you vape have the Peach in 6mg too kickass for me

Some dripping action with the little Makhulu boss setup and some Rainbow Monster epic!
f77df5a797478d994e54743b4ace6378.jpg

Chucks lekker
fa8fdab58d757ad512fb4fac3132640c.jpg

Last edited:
Back