What's in your hand right now?

uvurated.jpg

My MVP and aspire tank with a kriek inspired mix of tobacco and strawberry! Very yum!!! :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

ah man, i can get this tapa talk thing to upload my pics the correct way, it always puts it sideway

meh

lol, glad to see that it's not just me that can't get "can't" right everytime ;)

mine also shows as sideways, but if you do as an image, then it sorts it out by the time i view it on the pc :)

My vision spinner and kangertech mini protank 3 at OR Tambouploadfromtaptalk1400670198890.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Reo filled with joose juice menthol,sporting my daughters favourite colour drip tip.
IMG_0065.jpg

Working late on a rush order of t-shirts, my only company is some heavy tunes and my brand spanking new mPT3 loaded with VK's Cheesecake :)

1010120528.jpg

Steelseries make the best mouses.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Vape while I play ghost online Mmmmm

Attachments

• IMG_20140521_114201.jpg
    IMG_20140521_114201.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 32
Wheres that bloody "drool" smiley when you need it!

The day Cyborg starts making vape gear is the day I start selling body parts

For aesthetics for sure. But I didn't find it very comfortable.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

So I have 2 batteries that I alternate on a daily basis to ensure I always have a fully charged battery in my unit at work.

Somehow the 1 battery didn't charge and I didn't check it.

Got to the office and the battery died while the other is at home.

Luckily another guy at work has a twisp with a spare battery that he was kind enough to let me use for the day.
duzate8y.jpg

I feel like a bit of an idiot sending a picture of my Twisp. This while I can't stop looking at all the posts with the fancy machinery you guys have. Well, I have only been doing this for 4 days, so we all have to start somewhere. I can't wait for the Cape meet on Saturday. Just to get my head around all the lingo and do's and don'ts.
View attachment 5282

Attachments

• twisp.jpg
    twisp.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 26
a lot of us started on the twisp, silver wrote an excellent review on it aswell ;) as long as it gets us off the stinkies, they are doing their job haha the other mods will come soon :rock: looking forward to sharing a vape with you on saturday :rock:

I feel like a bit of an idiot sending a picture of my Twisp. This while I can't stop looking at all the posts with the fancy machinery you guys have. Well, I have only been doing this for 4 days, so we all have to start somewhere. I can't wait for the Cape meet on Saturday. Just to get my head around all the lingo and do's and don'ts.
View attachment 5282
Not at all, many of us started on Twisps. Anything that keeps you off the stinkies is a winner in my book. See you at the Meet.

Back