Whats the wierdest tank you ever bought

Armadillo. I still haven't found the courage to build on it.

upload_2021-12-21_19-43-30.jpeg

Last edited:
I would take Jai Haze's "reviews" with a pinch of salt ... He made similar claims about Joyetech's ceramic heaters, yet I note he's quiet about SMOK's use of ceramics :think: ... I recon you should try that tank out @Grand Guru ;)
I've placed the Joyetech heaters into a spectrometer and checked for any "funny" vapours, and for any toxic compound reduction, and ... nada!
I can't say the same about some of the wire / coils that are in common use in vaping, Stainless and Ni80 have Nickel in them for example, which when heated above 400 degrees C is reduced to Nickel Oxide, (which even has a Hazchem code :eek:), so technically, you're at greater risk using some coils than ceramics, (aka. glass) :giggle:

400 degrees C isn't as hot as you may think either ... check out this colour chart for heated metals;
upload_2021-12-22_8-48-53.png

I would take Jai Haze's "reviews" with a pinch of salt ... He made similar claims about Joyetech's ceramic heaters, yet I note he's quiet about SMOK's use of ceramics :think: ... I recon you should try that tank out @Grand Guru ;)
I've placed the Joyetech heaters into a spectrometer and checked for any "funny" vapours, and for any toxic compound reduction, and ... nada!
I can't say the same about some of the wire / coils that are in common use in vaping, Stainless and Ni80 have Nickel in them for example, which when heated above 400 degrees C is reduced to Nickel Oxide, (which even has a Hazchem code :eek:), so technically, you're at greater risk using some coils than ceramics, (aka. glass) :giggle:

400 degrees C isn't as hot as you may think either ... check out this colour chart for heated metals;
View attachment 246841
Did you ever get your hands on a Riftcore duo?

Before it kills you, how does it vape???

LMAO ... It's actually very, very nice, and based on the testing I did ... you have more chance of dying using coils than me on glass :giggle:
On a serious note ... it's a warm airy but flavourful DL vape. The side "heaters" need to be tweaked upwards and outwards ever so slightly, and ideally it should have some form of heat insulator(s) behind the heaters, as its base gets friggen hot after a four or five hit chain vape. and ... it is sooooooooo easy to wick it :)

A squonk rta/rda/rdta ? a few years ago
Was nice to vape on until it developed a short on the base
Weirdest tank I ever had
O3tPN_N10fc67iHaNWlN-uOj32QnyVWKcxFAxM7hLiU.jpg

LMAO ... It's actually very, very nice, and based on the testing I did ... you have more chance of dying using coils than me on glass :giggle:
On a serious note ... it's a warm airy but flavourful DL vape. The side "heaters" need to be tweaked upwards and outwards ever so slightly, and ideally it should have some form of heat insulator(s) behind the heaters, as its base gets friggen hot after a four or five hit chain vape. and ... it is sooooooooo easy to wick it :)
Awesome! sounds like I missed out big time!!!

Back