What's This I Hear About Lemon Juice Or Vinegar In Your Mix?

ET

Vaping Addict
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
been seeing where people say they put lemon juice or vinegar in their ejuice mixes as it is supposed to make you able to taste the flavor longer and/or makes some flavors "pop"

anyone know or have used this technique?

Never, heard of that, but sounds interesting, Ettiene. Wonder if it will make sweet juices less sweet, I hate a too sweet juice?

been looking into such things because of how my vape's flavor just seems to dwindle and disappear way too quick and that some people claim a drop of lemon juice will make certain flavours tastable for longer

taken from here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/252238-vinegar-66.html
I just did the same test. Dropped 3 drops of white vinegar to 1ml of RY4 just to see what happens. I taste a touch of vinegar (3 drops might be too much), other than that the RY4 become smoother, little sweeter, the flavors are more equalized. Now, that's not how I want my RY4 to taste, I want some flavors to jump out but surely Vinegar seems useful for flavor tweaking. Maybe even for trying to fix bad/unbalanced mixes to some extend.

sounds interesting... :) I'm willing to give it a try - will have to go buy lemon juice first though :p

Just added some lemon juice to my fruit mix diy .. will test in about am hr or so gna smoke edit**( i mean vape ) how dare i use a swearword like smoke **edit
the last out of my clearo thn clean n test

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

i got some Liqua Citrus....i wish it had less flavour :) i like lemon, but that is just too much

Liqua citrus yum was nevera fan of citrus flavour anything .. untill i tried that

Lemon def works brings out the flavour and hits a lil harder .. ill make a new batch tomorrow anf ad lemon into the mix and let it steep to see how it tasts after a week

I've only got balsamic. Ponders......
Fill ur tanks an dust drop 1 or 2 drops and see .. thats wht i did with myjuice only filled 3/4 way leaving room to shake the juice well

Love the creativity in this thread. Must try that lemon juice. I have never tried a citrus juice, but seems to me what one likes to eat or drink is not necessarily what one likes to vape. Have heard that citrus juices can destroy non-glass tanks and it is difficult to get rid of the taste.

Love the creativity in this thread. Must try that lemon juice. I have never tried a citrus juice, but seems to me what one likes to eat or drink is not necessarily what one likes to vape. Have heard that citrus juices can destroy non-glass tanks and it is difficult to get rid of the taste.
Yip cracked my evod with some tuti fruiti from evape a suplier on cpt didnt like there juice much tho

Mt Baker sent me a letter with my order and warned against using certain juices in plastic tanks, most of them were citrus based. I agree on the eat and vape thing - I am not particularly a fan of mango to eat - the vape however is amazing!!! whereas i love citrus fruits like oranges etc, i find the vape a bit harsh for me as it closes my throat a bit - does it to gizmo too even worse than me - and the same with analogues and vapes - as a smoker I smoked menthol cigarettes however I am yet to find a menthol vape that I can truly enjoy and continuously vape - unless it is mixed like totally wickeds cherry menthol

Its an extremely interesting topic this

Yeah, I am a tobacco flavour guy, but have tried many other flavours - usually too sweet for me. Even tobacco flavours with caramel and the like is too sweet for me. Menthol also not my thing I thought until I recently bought a strawberry methol juice at some obscure shop in Baltimore. Just love it for in between. Now I shall have to try and re-create it the DIY way! HRH on the other hand do not like tobacco flavours and has wasted so many flavours I've given her - all she vapes is Blueberry, how boring! But then she takes a week to finish a mini protank!

One drop of lemon juice into my tank turned the normally clear liquid to dark brown. No taste diffs though.

Has anyone tried making their own natural flavours with things like cinnamon and vanilla pods?

Has anyone tried making their own natural flavours with things like cinnamon and vanilla pods?
I'm going to do an orange zest extraction as soon as I can get my hands on some oranges.
I've thought about vanilla pods, but never seen them to buy in pretoria/centurion. Would love to try!

I'm going to do an orange zest extraction as soon as I can get my hands on some oranges.
I've thought about vanilla pods, but never seen them to buy in pretoria/centurion. Would love to try!
I found Vanilla pods at Diskem's health section, have had them steeping for a while - will let you know how it turns out.

Back