Whats your other hobbies

gertvanjoe

Dedicated Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Yup, that and only that :)

I like electronics. Building circuits playing with my Pi and so forth.

Anybody play Airsoft ? Been reading up on it for the last two days , looks fun

Pistol shooting, rifle shooting, airgun shooting and reloading.
And some 4x4 trail and touring

Like most of you know...

Chrochet...

And here is my latest project

A blanket with super chunky wool

And the picks dont wat to load

Beer Brewing, tasting beer, wine, and cognacs, travelling and chasing young beautiful girls.

Pretty diverse group we have going in here :)

@BansheeZA, what airguns you got. I want to get into this and might need some true newbie advice. Got two friends playing sporadically but that's about it.

Since vaping, my other hobbies have taken a backseat...

My golf clubs are getting rather dusty ;-)

Guitar, audio stuff (well building guitar amps), photography, cooking. Sadly not much time for everything, but those are all my top priorities when I do have free time.

Guitar, audio stuff (well building guitar amps), photography, cooking. Sadly not much time for everything, but those are all my top priorities when I do have free time.

Solid State or Valve (Vacuum tube) amps?

@johan valves. These solid state jobbies are too small for my silly hands. Have had a lot of fun with it!!!

@johan valves. These solid state jobbies are too small for my silly hands. Have had a lot of fun with it!!!

We have to get together when I visit SA, I've done a couple of hi-fi valve amps for friends and self.

We have to get together when I visit SA, I've done a couple of hi-fi valve amps for friends and self.

@johan I still need to chat to you about some relay switching. I have limited knowledge and this whole thing of multiple channels etc.. I can understand the logic of it but when I hear people discuss jfet switches and optocouplers... Means buggerall to me :D When I did visit, we were too busy with other kakpraat to cover that stuff ;)

Pretty diverse group we have going in here :)

@BansheeZA, what airguns you got. I want to get into this and might need some true newbie advice. Got two friends playing sporadically but that's about it.
Gert I have a slightly modified Air Arms S410 with magazine in 4.5mm with all internals polished to a mirror. Gun is much more accurate than I am and it is the best you can get for the money. Got mine second hand for a steal plus discount. New s400 without magazine around 13k and second hand around 8k and less. Not a cheap hobby let me tell you that

Oh yes and I also keep some malawi cichlids in a 240l tank

Back