Where can i get a Blackstone cherry tobacco ejuice

Clouds4Days

For the love of the cloud
LV

Awards
Hello fellow vapers.
I'm trying to find a place where I can buy Blackstone cherry flavour e juice. My folks go through a box a day of that stuff and wanna try get them of and to start vapeing.
They actually quit smoking cigarettes about 4 years ago and started smoking blackstone cherry cigars as a replacement.
Cigars are a healthier alternative to smoking but vape is still better than smoke and although Cigars smell better than cigarettes but dam they still stink like a rear end of a dead donkey.
Your help is appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
@Silver I know you love your tobacco flavours. Maybe you can help me out here?

Ok, so you looking for a cherry tobacco that tastes like a cigar

I havent come across anything like that. Its quite interesting because my mom has also said she would like a cherry tobacco. So lets join forces here

As far as tobaccoes go, I generally prefer the simpler drier non fruity tobaccoes. HV Sunshine Cured, MMM Ashybac, WB Blackbird and Vape Elixir Pure tobacco are great for me but are not cherry cigar flavoured. I also still have some HHV tobaccoes but they are dry and grassy mainly, not with cherry.

Maybe @Andre knows of one. I know he has experience with several other foreign brands.
Maybe @Tom in Germany knows of something or @johan has found something in Ireland?

Another idea perhaps is whether we could make our own by taking a good existing tobacco juice (eg MMM Ashybac) and adding some Cherry flavour concentrate. @Mike, @SunRam, @method1, @rogue zombie , do you guys think this would work? If so, what concentrate would you steer us toward?

Lets hope we can zone in on a great cherry tobacco here.

Have moved this thread to "Who has stock" so the vendors can respond directly if they have anything along the lines of cherry tobacco or Blackstone Cherry.

@Clouds4Days , i added the word "tobacco" in the title of the thread. Hope you okay with that and that it makes sense. If not, let me know and we can change it.

Awesome thanks for the help @Silver
If there is nothing out there at the moment as you mentioned maybe one of our local juice wizards can help guide us.

I am most interested to find out @Clouds4Days
I think my mom will also LOVE a lekker cherry tobacco vape!

I'd offer to whip up something special, but I gave away my cherry concentrates last week! Always tastes like medicine to me :rofl:

I havent come across anything like that. Its quite interesting because my mom has also said she would like a cherry tobacco. So lets join forces here

As far as tobaccoes go, I generally prefer the simpler drier non fruity tobaccoes. HV Sunshine Cured, MMM Ashybac, WB Blackbird and Vape Elixir Pure tobacco are great for me but are not cherry cigar flavoured. I also still have some HHV tobaccoes but they are dry and grassy mainly, not with cherry.

Maybe @Andre knows of one. I know he has experience with several other foreign brands.
Maybe @Tom in Germany knows of something or @johan has found something in Ireland?

Another idea perhaps is whether we could make our own by taking a good existing tobacco juice (eg MMM Ashybac) and adding some Cherry flavour concentrate. @Mike, @SunRam, @method1, @rogue zombie , do you guys think this would work? If so, what concentrate would you steer us toward?

Nope, have not come across a commercial Cherry Tobacco. Here and here are DIY recipes.

I still haven't found a good Cigar concentrate. I've tried TFA Cubano, but it tastes like ash to me.

I've put some Black Cherry concentrate I n Vape Elixir's Black Cigar, which turned out great.

I still haven't found a good Cigar concentrate. I've tried TFA Cubano, but it tastes like ash to me.

I've put some Black Cherry concentrate I n Vape Elixir's Black Cigar, which turned out great.

Did it taste close to blackstone cherry cigars?
My toppies is fussy if it's not basically exact the same taste he will tune me- what's this fake kak hahahaha:-D

Awesome thanks @rogue zombie
How many drops or ml did you add?

Tomorrow I am a man on a mission.

Step 1- Get Vape Elixir's Black Cigar
Step 2- Get black cherry concentrate.
Step 3- Get a ego aio
Step 4- Make my special batch
Step 5- Wait till Tuesday to hand over and see if my running around pays off.

Nothing that I know of - did mix some Dekang tobacco & cherry flavors when I started vaping beginning 2014, but as I can remember it tasted k@k.

Nope, nothing here that compares. Cherry is anyways difficult, had so far one good juice with cherry that would not taste artificial. But that is discontinued :(

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Awesome thanks @rogue zombie
How many drops or ml did you add?

Tomorrow I am a man on a mission.

Step 1- Get Vape Elixir's Black Cigar
Step 2- Get black cherry concentrate.
Step 3- Get a ego aio
Step 4- Make my special batch
Step 5- Wait till Tuesday to hand over and see if my running around pays off.
@Clouds4Days, I will mix something up for you with black cigar and cherry. Give me a couple of days. PM me your address and contact details then we can work something out. I'll make 30ml at no charge, if you can pay for the shipping? R80

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

@Clouds4Days, I will mix something up for you with black cigar and cherry. Give me a couple of days. PM me your address and contact details then we can work something out. I'll make 30ml at no charge, if you can pay for the shipping? R80

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Oh wow thanks @SunRam no problem I don't mind paying for the courier costs at all.
Thank you I really appreciate it. And will definitely review it and give feedback to you and all the fellow vapers intrested.
Once again much appreciated. I will send you a PM.
Regards
Clouds4Days

Oh wow thanks @SunRam no problem I don't mind paying for the courier costs at all.
Thank you I really appreciate it. And will definitely review it and give feedback to you and all the fellow vapers intrested.
Regards
Clouds4Days
Sure man, no problem. PM sent

Regards
Clouds4Days
Hey, the flavour is coming along nicely. Give me another couple of days for some tweaks.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Hey, the flavour is coming along nicely. Give me another couple of days for some tweaks.

Any chances of this juice being released if it's good?
I haven't had any interest in trying a tobacco juice, until now that is :D

Awesome stuff cant wait to get my grubby hands on this juice :)
Im sure its gonna be epic

I remember sampling black cherry tobacco NET from vaporize.co.za at one of the vape meets. It was actually fantastic. Don't know if he still makes it. Really nice guy.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Back