Where To Get 18650 Batteries In Pta

arshad

New Vaper
LV

Awards
yo guys im looking for a 30a and up 18650 battery in pta know where i can get 1 from pref efest mnke or sony would like a sony as first option

You can also check out nitecoresa.co.za. They sell the batteries and intelligent chargers

This thread belongs in 'Who Has Stock Forum' - Otherwise the retailers themselves are not allowed to answer this question.

O/P - I have moved the thread. I think that @Silverbear (eciggies) or @Derick & @Melinda (Skyblue Vaping) should be able to assist you.

If only you had 18500s.... :(
Ha, isn't that just the luck - when we ordered batteries the sales woman from efest asked if we don't want 18500's - and we said 'hmm, no'

Oh well, next time we order, we will get some

Ha, isn't that just the luck - when we ordered batteries the sales woman from efest asked if we don't want 18500's - and we said 'hmm, no'

Oh well, next time we order, we will get some
Thanks guys - don't order on my account :) I just need two for an incoming Reo mini, I will be getting from oupa I think. My sources tell me he has in stock

My apologies @arshad , should have read your post more clearly, unfortunately the Panasonic only has 10amp discharge rate.

Hi @Silverbear , are those the green 3400 mah Panasonics you talking about?
If so, i thought they were far less than 10 amps?

@Silver , according to the site I checked and confirmed with, they are 10Amp.

Are you talking about the Green Panasonic 3400 mah batteries - NCR 18650B ?
lets just make sure we are talking about the same battery first ;-)

Back