Which BF RDA do you choose?

@Clouds4Days, my concern about the Kryton is just after the first group buy on HESA I saw a lot for sale in the classifieds. For me I don't like any atty bigger than 22mm.

I also saw that @Petrus alot of people expected more especially after the release of the Hadaly from Psyclone.

I havent seen or read up about much on the Kryton but from the little bits of the info i have picked up along the way it seems this product was left sitting between average and good.

I have not heard anyone mention the Kryton in bf configuration
I did review the Kryton but did not have it long enough to test the BF pin. :)
Problem is i have RDA's which are better so i wanted to sell it while it was still new.
Don't own a squonker atm but will definately test some of my BF RDA's when i find one appealing enough to fork some hard earned moola. :)

I did review the Kryton but did not have it long enough to test the BF pin. :)
Problem is i have RDA's which are better so i wanted to sell it while it was still new.
Don't own a squonker atm but will definately test some of my BF RDA's when i find one appealing enough to fork some hard earned moola. :)

But even your input with normal dripping please @KZOR , I know its dificult to rate especially cause you cant see how the RDA drains juice after squonking but it will give a good indication of what is good at there.

Normal dripping ratings.

CSMNT
Flavour: 10/10
Ease of Build: 10/10
Build quality 9/10 (just because of the shallow juice well)

Apocalypse Gen2
Flavour: 8.5/10
Ease of Build: 8/10
Build quality 10/10

Goon LP
Flavour: 9/10
Ease of Build: 8.5/10
Build quality 8/10

Goon
Ease of Build: 9/10
Build quality 9.5/10

I find them all to be about the same when it comes to thirst. CSMNT and Goon LP one has to drip more frequently because of the lack of depth in juice wells but the flavor makes up for that discomfort. I use around 20ml per day on each of them.

@Petrus it seems these accessories for the snappy are difficult to find in stock. Ive only found 1 company that has in stock coral vapes (U.S company) and they dont ship to S.A

Ive asked VapeTime to let me know if they have stock or if they can get as they have not shipped my order yet.

The guys there are awesome, i been chatting to Paul and hes a real lekker person.

So i will keep you updated and let you know if they can arrange any accessories if you keen bud?

Normal dripping ratings.

CSMNT

Apocalypse Gen2
Build quality 10/10

Goon LP
Build quality 8/10

Goon
Build quality 9.5/10

I find them all to be about the same when it comes to thirst. CSMNT and Goon LP one has to drip more frequently because of the lack of depth in juice wells but the flavor makes up for that discomfort. I use around 20ml per day on each of them.

@KZOR of all those RDA do any of them come with a BF configuration?

Normal dripping ratings.

CSMNT

Apocalypse Gen2
Build quality 10/10

Goon LP
Build quality 8/10

Goon
Build quality 9.5/10

My experience....the Goon LP works fantastic as a BF if you like warm flavour DL vapes...glad I took a chance and got it

@Clouds4Days only the Goon LP and Goon (if you have the LP as they use the same pin)

This is strange... Why did they only release the LP with a squonk pin?

Maybe they can see a movement towards squonking?
That's the road im heading... Why you ask?

Well a dripper will always give you the best flavour you will ever get vs a tank/rda/rdta the only con with dripping is while you out and about it can be a mission.

Solution: Get a squonker and leave the tanks in the past.

This is strange... Why did they only release the LP with a squonk pin?

Maybe they can see a movement towards squonking?
That's the road im heading... Why you ask?

Well a dripper will always give you the best flavour you will ever get vs a tank/rda/rdta the only con with dripping is while you out and about it can be a mission.

Solution: Get a squonker and leave the tanks in the past.

@Clouds4Days my view is that if you look at the design of the LP (shallow wells, low profile) I almost get the feeling it was designed for BF

@Clouds4Days my view is that if you look at the design of the LP (shallow wells, low profile) I almost get the feeling it was designed for BF

So basically from that it was a RDA desighned mostly to be used as squonk RDA but they give you a normal (not bf) 510 pin incase you dont have a squonker, just to keep options open?

Dont get me wrong i still love the routine of dripping my juice in my RDA but when im at work or at a braai its just too much hastle.

I will still do my daily dripping at night but soon im gonna be leaving the tanks at home too and bring the squonk on.

So basically from that it was a RDA desighned mostly to be used as squonk RDA but they give you a normal (not bf) 510 pin incase you dont have a squonker, just to keep options open?
Thats my view @Clouds4Days ... squonking is making a come back and moving towards high wattage devices...peeps see it as not being a niche anymore but a viable on the go dripping solution

@Petrus it seems these accessories for the snappy are difficult to find in stock. Ive only found 1 company that has in stock coral vapes (U.S company) and they dont ship to S.A

Ive asked VapeTime to let me know if they have stock or if they can get as they have not shipped my order yet.

The guys there are awesome, i been chatting to Paul and hes a real lekker person.

So i will keep you updated and let you know if they can arrange any accessories if you keen bud?
Yes, I know Paul very well, he is a great guy and there service is excellent.

Where can I get my grubby paws on one of those goon lp's with the bf pin?

Where can I get my grubby paws on one of those goon lp's with the bf pin?

There are a few vendors that have at the moment throat punch, lung candy and sir vape are a few off the top of my head.

What about the tsunami 24 peeps? Anyome have any experience using it in bf configuration?

Back