Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters

Paulie

Flavour master
VIP
LV

Awards
Hey all,

I was thinking it would be a nice poll to have for all new vapers and experienced to see what Box mods\style are the most popular in South Africa. If i have forgotten some its cause i caint add any more but maby include it in the thread thanks.

Need to add the KBox shortly! Let me see if I can add it for you!

Must admit, I was about to say, "where's the Reo option?" and then I spotted it. :dance:

Cool lets see if a admin can add more.

According to the xenforums
"You will need to edit the database directly; there are three tables: xf_poll, xf_poll_response, xf_poll_vot"

only @Gizmo can do that

Reo Grand and Sigelei 100W. Need nothing more.....well, maybe a second Reo. Will see...

1x smy God 180w
1x Hana clone
1x Ipv
1xabs box mod
1x sig 150w
1xcloudpor mini
1xkui

I love box mods what can i say

my Gi2 ... is certainly in a minority

I have just unboxed my eleaf istick 50w ☺such great times was using a twisp for the last 9 months

Great poll @Paulie

I have voted and will give some of my impressions below:

iStick 20W - nice and compact but a bit too small to feel comfortable in the hand
Sigelei 100W+ - lovely desk device. Not portable but I LOVE the battery life and the feel of the fire button
Smok M50 - nice and compact. Lovely feel to the finish. Not mad about the fire button and that you can't change the battery

Reo - I have several of these with one more on the way. Need I say more ;-) Most compact of them all and best overall vape and convenience for me, despite having to squonk.

Back