Which flavour is sold the most?

Which flavour used in Ejuices is sold the most?

• tobacco

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • strawberry

Votes: 50 58.8%
  • banana

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • lemon

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • peach

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • cherry

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • apple

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • pineapple

• blueberry

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • cinnamon

• Total voters

Paulie

Flavour master
VIP
LV

Awards
Hey all

Thought it would be interesting to see what people thoughts are on this so i have included a poll of some flavours excluding the creams and bases to see which may be the most popular.

If i missed anything its cause it dont fit so just shout :p

Hey all

Thought it would be interesting to see what people thoughts are on this so i have included a poll of some flavours excluding the creams and bases to see which may be the most popular.

If i missed anything its cause it dont fit so just shout :p

I think you forgot to add guava to the list :D

This is gonna be between tobacco and strawberry for sure.

Interesting...

I'd say tobacco because I think most newer vapers want to find a tobacco flavour to mimic their cigs

But then I suppose many vapers do not like tobacco after vaping for a while. They prefer the variety of all the other flavours. And they don't like being reminded of the cigarettes.

Tobacco juices seem to have lost popularity. I'd say strawberry, it's used in so many different varieties both fruity and dessert

I remember one year ago strawberry e juices where not so great but seems like this has come back with a bang

I'd also guess the strawberry. A lot of the local DIY folks each has their own spin on a recipe that includes at least one of the strawberry flavors.
I'd guess it's become even more popular after NCVs release of their line which included the StrawBshake.

No votes yet for pineapple, but that also seems hugely popular with the DIY enthusiasts and the new releases. I'm sure @Mike s spin on his MMM Lime Party is going to add Lime to the map as well. I'm not one for fruity vapes in general, but that slight tanginess has got me hooked.

qq8rj

where's the desserts at ?

Thats not a specific flavour but more a collaboration of a few :p But yeah Custard should also be in there atleast!

being my first flavour other than tobacco i had to go with Cherry , but apple will be the next choice

My favorites are not listed there, so can't vote.

Peach and tobacco my favourite two flavors at the moment.Getting into a bit of methol as well

I'm also a menthol, mint etc. guy.

Strawberry by far, its just used in so many juices - Strawberry Milkshake, yogurt, cream, by itself. And the popularity of Strawberry based juices is not slowing down!

Strawberry for sure. It's like a natural reaction to check for strawberry when it comes to flavours

Back