Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
SMY God Mod 180W ( Black )
Luxyoun Smaug 150W Dual 18650 Mod
Pioneer4You IPV4S 120W Dual 18650 Tem
Sigelei 150W Temperature Control Mod
SMOKTech X Cube II 160W Box Mod Features

Would like some feedback from guys who already have these mods ect ect....

Having a look at video's on youtube...

SMY God Mod 180W - 1st negative for me (If u want to change bat's u need to unscrew bat door)

Found Rob's review on the Luxyoun Smaug -

Things to consider - Size / Price / Quality / Ease of use / Safety...

Last edited:
My Picks....

Sigelei 150W Temperature Control Mod - all time winnner :)

Snowwolf 200W Temperature Control Mod

DNA200 if you could get your hands on one :)

My Picks....

Sigelei 150W Temperature Control Mod - all time winnner :)

Snowwolf 200W Temperature Control Mod

DNA200 if you could get your hands on one :)
Oh LOL....I'm trying to help someone to pick a mod and that's the list he sent me...now u throw in 1 more....tough enough already:) But thx for the input....Might be something much better that's not even on his list

When looking at a TC mod be aware that most do not make provision for all current or future TC wire. The Smok, for example has recently upgraded for SS, but from what I can make out it does not cater for Ti wire. And it is not guaranteed that they will upgrade - the SX Mini guys have released a test version for Ti wire, but that has been it for months. And now they are releasing a new mod.

For my money I want a TC device where I can input TCR values for any wire - like a device with a DNA200 board or the to be launched Whiteout.

Hi All will SMOK TFV4 work well with the IPV3 Li 200W or is there a better choice ?

.thumbs .image { margin: 15px 0 } .thumbs .image { padding: 0 15px } .thumbs .last-in-row { padding-right: 0 }
SMOK TFV4

Back