Who's Still Awake

Adksuperman

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So.... I'm sitting here at work, waiting....and wating some more. Who's still awake and what be your reason arrrr??

Not working . Work during the day but finish late like 8 pm so this is my quiet time .....

Yea why you working!! I'm catching up on my reading before bed ;)

I work for MTN, busy with network upgrades. Can only be done after 2 am :(

Haha or all the customers go NUTS :D Are you allowed to vape indoors there?

We'll i'm alone here so I do :-D, trying to set off the smoke alarms but it ain't working :rofl:

it will ;)

just incase you have security

Last night was the first time I'd slept since Sunday night. Needless to say I was a complete zombie... And now I'm at it again.

No man, nothing serious i hope! 1 visit a year for 1 family memeber is enough already!

All the best!

hey lady, everything okay @annemarievdh? why is he in the hospital, first you and now him... you making us stress here :confused:

He is still in Hospital, had a quad bike accident on Sunday and refused to listen to me and go to the doctor. Now if they don’t get the swelling down on his leg, the blood flow to his foot wont restore and he can loos his foot. So now I hope he will listen to me in the future :rolleyes:

oh :duck: that's hectic!!!!! shame man, hope they manage to get that swelling down, best of luck that side :hug:

oh :duck: that's hectic!!!!! shame man, hope they manage to get that swelling down, best of luck that side :hug:

I'm not to worried, I'm sure he is going to be fine. With my last visit now the swelling is down by more than a 1/4. So all is fine :hug:

wow! Listen the the wife you say!

*Makes notes*

Jokes a side im glad its not serious ;)

Sometimes if I stay up too long a few days in a row my sleeping schedule gets all out of wack... If that happens, I use the "extra" time at night to work on my own projects and slowly ease myself back into a normal sleeping rhythm. :)

Has anyone here tried https://www.kandypens.com? What do you think?

Last edited:
Sometimes, life comes knocking and reminds me that it's not all about work...

But that only happens rarely.

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

Back