Why vape cough syrup?

if that does not work, why not double boil extract or just distill all the legal drugs acasia, datura, and mescaline is still legal if you get it from cactus sources. But still im going to try to vape this kids allergex lol
Allergex e-liquids Nicotine free e-liquids for the kids!

Last edited:
if you take salvia divinorum you have vivid halucinations auditory and visual, to the point that you kind of leave your body(atleast thats what it looks like lol) Fully legal and fuuuuuukkkkssss you up lol

@halucinated_ I don't mind being called an idiot lol Its fine but just a thought, have you checked all the cough syrups in the country for any part that might get you high or did you just look at codeine and decide that its the only one chemical in there capable of ******* you up... BTW im a medical worker and im not sure what these chems will do when inhaled. Also reguardless of codeine the kids still seem to be vaping the stuff so im not sure what you are trying to say. And furthermore you are in mozambique, are you sure what you guys get over there is even relevant to south africa? Also think about this, what kid would keep vaping something so horrid if it does not give them some high?

Last edited:
@halucinated_ I don't mind being called an idiot lol Its fine but just a thought, have you checked all the cough syrups in the country for any part that might get you high or did you just look at codeine and decide that its the only one chemical in there capable of ******* you up... BTW im a medical worker and im not sure what these chems will do when inhaled. Also reguardless of codeine the kids still seem to be vaping the stuff so im not sure what you are trying to say. And furthermore you are in mozambique, are you sure what you guys get over there is even relevant to south africa?
Actually yes, it is. That is why it is being abused "medical worker".

Wait a minute you just lied lol How would you have access to all brands to look them up, also did you know that you could get high from other things not only heroin related chems, not only opiods get people high you know. Did you know its possible to get high from over 20 plants that grow here naturally?
Actually yes, it is. That is why it is being abused "medical worker".

Last edited:
Bright future for the youth my a$$ , i think we are slowly moving back to neanderthal status

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually we are absolutely one of the countries that still offer codeine over the counter. You can get it in pill form and cough syrup form and it's cheap as chips and in EVERY pharmacy without fail.

Codiene is the "magic" ingredient is sizzurp or whatever it's called. But as mentioned, it's not the only OTC medicine that will braai your tjops.

PS, I wouldn't try out your experiment without picking up some codiene cough syrup. You probably don't want to feel it when your lungs collapse, and the codiene will help with that :)

On a side note don't ever try Salvia. Forget leaving your body. You'll leave the galaxy and you won't be able to bring your sanity home with you.

Actually we are absolutely one of the countries that still offer codeine over the counter. You can get it in pill form and cough syrup form and it's cheap as chips and in EVERY pharmacy without fail.

Codiene is the "magic" ingredient is sizzurp or whatever it's called. But as mentioned, it's not the only OTC medicine that will braai your tjops.

PS, I wouldn't try out your experiment without picking up some codiene cough syrup. You probably don't want to feel it when your lungs collapse, and the codiene will help with that :)

On a side note don't ever try Salvia. Forget leaving your body. You'll leave the galaxy and you won't be able to bring your sanity home with you.
The reason why myprodol and mybulin works wonders lol.

I havent even checked if it vapes lol And im not planning on inhaling that stuff, the idea was to see if its even possible to vape them. Im not always so trusting of claims made, especially if the idea is from america and you know how a rumour starts... Even if the kids freak out when they vape it im not sure its even the codeine or whatever is in there it might be a placebo effect like homeopathy ect...

i believe in the power of codeine even if it does not work that well for me personally. The way it affects me at higher doses could be described as a minor irretant(ive broken a few bones and recieved everything from "sissy codeine" to oxy's and tr*madol hcl) Didnt get hooked on them as my last bone broken was a clavicle 1yr ago. Besides im far more worried about becoming addicted to uppers as im addicted as f*** to caffeine. ive seen people play up their situation when they are in the ambulance so im not even so sure the few patients ive seen on codeine wasnt faking the emotional distress for attention. Vitals were fine(except for indescrepancies like bp which could be explained away by either codeine being a depressant lowering the bp a bit not to dangerous lvls nothing below 100systolic, and sometimes their bp and HR are raised but that could be the excitement the narcissist feels from fooling the crying family members and the nice ambu ride where there is sooooo much attention given) GCS(GLASGOW COMA SCORE) was normal after they drop the act.(tell them that medical aid might despute the claim if they lie openly and i write it down, which is f-ing true) Me and my assistant quotes around R2500 for an hours work on P1-P2 patients which goes down if its not a medical aid call but who has R1500 For a lie especially after the audience has left and its just me and him/her.

Last edited:
People are very uninformed, I happed to deal with these issues often. There is a huge crisis in our country with addiction, specifically over the counter meds. Pharmacies only take your id details if you purchase anything with Codeine. But there is no common data base meaning you can buy from 20 Pharmacies. Stilpain and the above mentioned cough syrup are 2 of the most common addictions. I dealt with a boy last week fresh from rehab, addicted to cough medicine, they drink bottles at a time. In most "dorms" you will find a dealer dealing in Stilpain syrup.
I can't see why this will not work, but this could potentially spell disaster for the industry.

People are very uninformed, I happed to deal with these issues often. There is a huge crisis in our country with addiction, specifically over the counter meds. Pharmacies only take your id details if you purchase anything with Codeine. But there is no common data base meaning you can buy from 20 Pharmacies. Stilpain and the above mentioned cough syrup are 2 of the most common addictions. I dealt with a boy last week fresh from rehab, addicted to cough medicine, they drink bottles at a time. In most "dorms" you will find a dealer dealing in Stilpain syrup.
I can't see why this will not work, but this could potentially spell disaster for the industry.
ive seen heroin addicts blame weed before. It would be easier to admit stillpane addiction than nyaope or heroin. For that matter after the fact they(heroin, codeine and sesame seed muffins) will be picked up as the same thing with most tests. How do you know its stillpane? The other thing is i believe its possible to be addicted to cough medicine as you can get addicted to sugar too. Codeine is an addictive substance yes. But the story has quite a few holes and id like to see them adressed before i believe it. Thats just the kind of untrusting cynical asshole that i am, its good for analysis but not so good interpersonally.

Also i don't dispense codeine, if i have to treat a patient for pain its usually stronger "stuff" so im not the biggest believer in the getting f-ed up power of codeine. If it was all that good we'd have heroin junkies just take the over the counter and avoid all the pesky reprocussions of heroin use, like jail rape and theft for expensive heroin, acurate has codeine and its easy to get, also im sure if you snort acurate after powdering it, it must have a stronger response because of the high uptake from your nasal capillaries. and the looooower uptake with a vape in your lungs also the delivery will be allot faster snorting it than vaping. Vaping it sounds stupid not only for the possible health risks but its so inefficient compared to snorting or injecting it. Did you know that if you inject a quarter of a panado(paracetamol) it will have stronger effects than morphene?

LOL i can decompress a pneumothorax lol And i still have the 14G jelco's used to do it, and for that id prefer not to be drunkish as you can do some damage if you insert the needle the wrong way lol Nah jk jk Ive never intended on inhaling the stuff just want to see if it vapes, ive seen vids of people trying to vape coca-cola it didn't even vape so thats the part im still wondering about

@IVapesDaNicotine I'm also addicted to uppers and I used to live on Bioplus. That stopped only when I moved to China and I couldn't get it there. But since you're addicted to caffeine, why not vape it? Have you tried this ... I bought it a few days ago but I haven't tried it yet. Apparently one adds it to other vape juice.

Enhanced Vape_front.jpg

Enhanced Vape_back.jpg

Attachments

• Enhanced Vape_front.jpg
    Enhanced Vape_front.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12

It's terrible how, all around the world, fewer and fewer people are able to make it through the day without drugs of some sort. Today's generation has it better than any other in history, in almost every sense. And yet people seem unable to cope without chemical assistance.

I watched an interesting TED talk about the nature of addiction, and how it stems largely from environment:

I don't agree entirely with him that it's all about environment because, if it was, there would be no preference for people to get addicted to drugs, alcohol, nicotine. They would just as easily get addicted to broccoli or cake flour or toothpaste. Obviously the sensory reward of the substance must have something to do with it, even if it isn't solely responsible for addiction.

One can also understand from this why public health experts are so worried about addiction. It is surely indicative of much deeper problems in society.

Screenshot_20180805-071636_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20180805-071900_Samsung Internet.jpg
Not saying I know anything about it but ill leave this here...not all highs are created equally from opiods...DXM cough meds are abundantly available in SA

EDIT:
I will take 0 responsibility for stupidity and the information above is not mine nor do I claim it to be. The information is freely available on the internet and thus cannot be mine...#justsain

Back