Wicking!! WTF is going on?

incredible_hullk

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Douglasdale, Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
so guys..this is going to be abit of a vent de stress for me as im feeling quite dof trying to get wicking right without howick falls all over my hohm slice...this has happened 4 times already.

is it me or is wicking getting complicated..i mean why do some of us need to watch videos to wick properly.

it started with the sm25 which i have given up on, petri rta is also tricky (but figured it out) and now...my mage has gotten me sitting in the corner of the study shaking and crying...3 tank fulls dumped all over hohm slice (which is now dead)

azeroth, limitless easy peezy but the new tanks need videos...no come on...i need a phd in liquid dynamics to wick

dislikes/disagrees galore coming but i need to let it out and move on...

thanks peeps

@Rob Fisher...ud for now but i have given in and will grab some bacon tomorrow even tho im vegetarian...

OK let's chat once you have rewicked with Cotton Bacon... I was slow to get to Cotton Bacon but there is no question that it's the best wicking material for tanks bar none... and I don't get that cotton taste which I hate...

I'm no coiling and wicking expert and I am having no issues in any of my SM25's at all... all I get is just flavour and more flavour.

Cotton bacon is amazing. If I can't get my hands on it, it is kendo gold time which is pretty much on par, that stuff is really really good and wicks like a dream. The kendo gold actually tends to last a little longer actually but I like the bacon name :)

and at only R14,000 per kilogram, what's not to like about Cotton Bacon :D

so guys..this is going to be abit of a vent de stress for me as im feeling quite dof trying to get wicking right without howick falls all over my hohm slice...this has happened 4 times already.

is it me or is wicking getting complicated..i mean why do some of us need to watch videos to wick properly.

it started with the sm25 which i have given up on, petri rta is also tricky (but figured it out) and now...my mage has gotten me sitting in the corner of the study shaking and crying...3 tank fulls dumped all over hohm slice (which is now dead)

azeroth, limitless easy peezy but the new tanks need videos...no come on...i need a phd in liquid dynamics to wick

dislikes/disagrees galore coming but i need to let it out and move on...

thanks peeps
Most times I get the wicking to work but on occasion I get dumped on too,as with my Reaper Plus the other day.So l can relate to your plight.I think I will also take Rob's advice on the cotton bacon.The shop near me carries it so I will stop in and get some.

OK let's chat once you have rewicked with Cotton Bacon... I was slow to get to Cotton Bacon but there is no question that it's the best wicking material for tanks bar none... and I don't get that cotton taste which I hate...

I'm no coiling and wicking expert and I am having no issues in any of my SM25's at all... all I get is just flavour and more flavour.

Spot on brother @Rob Fisher. Leaking atty's became a constant frustration when I started buying/using TC mod tanks. Many of them them leaked constantly so they were tossed aside, incl all 3 SM's (that will be 4 SM's when I pick the one up that was delivered to my mail place today).

I well know how to wick anything so it "should" work fine, but I was wicking them with the KGD pulled and rolled wicks I had used for years with no issues. Buying 5 10G packets of Cotton Bacon V2 stopped the leaks immediately, and shelved my lifetime supply of KGD. Since every rewick in everything I still vape when it needs it that I use cotton wicks in is being rewicked with the CB V2.

I have to agree with Oom Rob here. I suck when it comes to wicking. I always used the plain jap organic cotton sheets. But since switching to bacon ive never had a dry hit or a leak, and I use the SM

Another point to consider is the intense heat .
The VG seems to be more viscous when it's hotter.
I have had a few leaks from commercial coils lately and i suspect the heat and more viscous VG.

Squonking is lovely though.

Cotton bacon V2 is the tits. You can't go wrong. So @incredible_hulk, how is that mage doing

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Back