: pta

Delivery/Collection
: yes

Reason
: broke mine

Picture here
:
Hi @arshad

Have you found a replacement yet? If not, I have a Sapor in SS finish with a broken Peek insulator that you could have for R 100 if you would like. It would include the wide bore drip tip, two 510 drip tip adapters - one with the included drip tip. You could also use the top cap, 510 pin, four hex screws and two o-rings currently on the base as spares. It does not include the 'spares baggie' or hex key / screwdriver tool.

I am in Pretoria - Hatfield / Brooklyn area for pickup and will be going to the vape meet on Saturday.

Hi @arshad

Have you found a replacement yet? If not, I have a Sapor in SS finish with a broken Peek insulator that you could have for R 100 if you would like. It would include the wide bore drip tip, two 510 drip tip adapters - one with the included drip tip. You could also use the top cap, 510 pin, four hex screws and two o-rings currently on the base as spares. It does not include the 'spares baggie' or hex key / screwdriver tool.

I am in Pretoria - Hatfield / Brooklyn area for pickup and will be going to the vape meet on Saturday.
Hi can we meet on Saturday?? I'll be at the meet too ill take it please WhatsApp me 0748187868

Back