WISMEC Reuleaux RX2/3

Nailedit77

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards

Product introduction

Reuleaux RX2/3, an updated version of Reuleaux series, designed by Jaybo, features the replaceable back covers for two or three cells. The high power output of 150W or 200W is available for your preference. Powerful yet intelligent, the equipped variable temperature control function and upgradeable firmware with custom logo will make your device much attractive and popular. Moreover, there are multiple fashionable colors for your options.

Parameters

size: 40.2 x 34.5 x 88.7mm(for 2 cells)
40.2 x 50.1 x 88.7mm(for 3 cells)
Thread type: 510 spring loaded thread
Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
Output Mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
Output Wattage: 1-150W(for 2 cells)/1-200W(for 3 cells)
Temperature Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F(TC modes)
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes;0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode

It comes with

• 1 x Reuleaux RX2/3 (no cells)
  • 1 x Back cover for 2 cells
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x User manual
  • 1 x Warning card

I hope that local retailers will actually be selling the interchangeable bits.

RX23_04.gif

I want the little one!! :inlove:

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
The way I understand the description it seem that it includes both 2 and 3 battery covers in the box, so you'll have the option of changing it to whatever you need without having to purchase optional parts :)

A bit of a mouthful though, the "Jaybo Wismec Reuleaux RX Two or Three"

The way I understand the description it seem that it includes both 2 and 3 battery covers in the box, so you'll have the option of changing it to whatever you need without having to purchase optional parts :)

A bit of a mouthful though, the "Jaybo Wismec Reuleaux RX Two or Three"
Ah okay. Well as long as the cover for dual mode is in the box :)

Don't want to run it in pant dropper mode. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

So I see one of the Chinese retailers have it on pre order. It would seem that both panels are included in the kit. Winner!

Well, I have a new one. Broken one and now I need this one as well :)

Now we are moving in the right direction. I was fully expecting this to have the three batteries - and then a spare cover to accommodate four batteries. :D

Now we are moving in the right direction. I was fully expecting this to have the three batteries - and then a spare cover to accommodate four batteries. :D
4 batteries and 350 W... That would be over kill. Unless you planning to use your mod to jump start the earths core:firedevil:

i might be the only one but i don't understand this, if you want a two battery device then buy that, if you want a 3 battery device then buy that. If you want a device that does both that means you would need a set of 3 matched batteries and a set of 2 matched batteries, that is 5 batteries for this device, just seems a bit impracticle to me if there are already very good double battery devices on the market. Just my 2c, soz to be the wet blanket here :p

i might be the only one but i don't understand this, if you want a two battery device then buy that, if you want a 3 battery device then buy that. If you want a device that does both that means you would need a set of 3 matched batteries and a set of 2 matched batteries, that is 5 batteries for this device, just seems a bit impracticle to me if there are already very good double battery devices on the market. Just my 2c, soz to be the wet blanket here :p
I differ from you ;) I have always liked the mod but with three batteries it was just to big for me. Now it might just be the right size :D

I differ from you ;) I have always liked the mod but with three batteries it was just to big for me. Now it might just be the right size :D
I think what @Jellytot is saying is that Wismec should have just made it a 2 battery mod and left it like that, without the 3 battery option.

I think what @Jellytot is saying is that Wismec should have just made it a 2 battery mod and left it like that, without the 3 battery option.
I dont think there is anything wrong having options tho. You might not need it but hay its there. Most people have like 2 sets of 3married batteries for their rolo. Now least you only need 5. Like if i were at home i would use all 3. Then when you go out pop in just 2. I think its quite clever to have that option than to not have it at all

Now I might consider a Rx.
I always liked the look of the Rx but hated the fact that it uses 3 batts, this should be a winning design for allot of people.

Well considering their track record with wonky bits I'm going to wait and see how long the connectors in the 3-battery sled last.

I dissagree with this. I have 3 sets of 2 married batteries and only one 3 married set. So instead of having to carry around my current rolo and sig150 I can just take the battery case and cover and I'm good to go. Im very excited about this one

Product introduction

Reuleaux RX2/3, an updated version of Reuleaux series, designed by Jaybo, features the replaceable back covers for two or three cells. The high power output of 150W or 200W is available for your preference. Powerful yet intelligent, the equipped variable temperature control function and upgradeable firmware with custom logo will make your device much attractive and popular. Moreover, there are multiple fashionable colors for your options.

Parameters

size: 40.2 x 34.5 x 88.7mm(for 2 cells)
40.2 x 50.1 x 88.7mm(for 3 cells)
Thread type: 510 spring loaded thread
Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
Output Mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
Output Wattage: 1-150W(for 2 cells)/1-200W(for 3 cells)
Temperature Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F(TC modes)
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes;0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode

It comes with

• 1 x Reuleaux RX2/3 (no cells)
  • 1 x Back cover for 2 cells
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x User manual
  • 1 x Warning card
Release date and price?

Back