World Wonders - Juice Reviews

TABLE MOUNTAIN (aka Herzoggie)
This is what an empty bottle of Table Mountain looks like. Some left in HRH's Subtank Mini. This is the fastest I have ever finished a dessert juice. I love this juice. Our new stock should be delivered from www.vapeking.co.za today.

rZNUjqj.jpg

The most heavenly smell ever. Like Grandma has just opened the oven and your taste buds are jumping up and down in anticipation.

Described on the web site:
Our very own South African natural world wonder, an intricate blend of stone fruit flavours layered on a subtle tart base, rounded off with a hint of toasted coconut. Best described as a vapeable Hertzog cookie.

I vaped this juice over the past weeks in the Goliath V2 with stock 0.5 ohm dual coils (cotton) between 20 and 30 Watts and in the RM2 with a 0.77 ohm (around 22W) single coil and ceramic wick. HRH has Table Mountain in her 1.2 ohm stock coil Subtank Mini, vaping between 10 and 12 W - I tasted it in there as well.

pkxYtPL.jpg

When I asked HRH to take a blind toot, she immediately identified it as a Hertzoggie (jam and coconut cookie), saying she could taste the apricot jam. I had to fill her tank pronto.

kOO1ekN.jpg

By far my favourite dessert juice at this stage. The components can be detected as described on the web site, but the whole gives you that perfect jam and coconut cookie, fresh out of the oven. The tart base makes sure you do not overburden your palate with too much sweetness - one can vape this all day long. The lower the power the more pronounced the tart becomes, but always staying a full on dessert juice. I had about 5 other peeps smell and taste this juice. All thought it to be a great joose - I suspect this is one of those juices with universal appeal. Certainly my choice of the 3 World Wonders juices I have tasted so far - but all of excellent quality imo.

Table Mountain is 70VG/30PG - lots of clouds.
My bottle was 12 mg nicotine. A good throat hit, but a smooth vape.
Available at www.vapeking.co.za at R160.00 for a 30 ml bottle.

Get it!

Great review Andre,just waiting patiently for the Pyramid but I'll add this to the list as well.

Thank you @Andre, appreciated!
The reason I asked, is that I want to get a tank but I am not sure which one to get.
I do not use tanks much as you know, more of a bf dripper and dripper vaper. That said, the flavour from the Goliath V2 is awesome for a tank. It is, however, a tank to get used to with the juice control and way it is put together. I still get some juice leaking from the air slots - probably user stupidity. Have only used it with the stock dual 0.5 ohm coils so far, which came with it. Can only compare it with the Goblin Mini - prefer the taste on the Goliath V2. Need to coil and wick my Billow2 to compare. Oh yes, the Goliath devours juice.

Thank you for the advise/info @Andre. Really appreciate it!
Same on my side, I only have BF devices and drippers so I don't know much about tanks. Which it makes it really difficult to choose a tank.

This is what an empty bottle of Table Mountain looks like. Some left in HRH's Subtank Mini. This is the fastest I have ever finished a dessert juice. I love this juice. Our new stock should be delivered from www.vapeking.co.za today.

rZNUjqj.jpg

The most heavenly smell ever. Like Grandma has just opened the oven and your taste buds are jumping up and down in anticipation.

Our very own South African natural world wonder, an intricate blend of stone fruit flavours layered on a subtle tart base, rounded off with a hint of toasted coconut. Best described as a vapeable Hertzog cookie.

I vaped this juice over the past weeks in the Goliath V2 with stock 0.5 ohm dual coils (cotton) between 20 and 30 Watts and in the RM2 with a 0.77 ohm (around 22W) single coil and ceramic wick. HRH has Table Mountain in her 1.2 ohm stock coil Subtank Mini, vaping between 10 and 12 W - I tasted it in there as well.

pkxYtPL.jpg

When I asked HRH to take a blind toot, she immediately identified it as a Hertzoggie (jam and coconut cookie), saying she could taste the apricot jam. I had to fill her tank pronto.

kOO1ekN.jpg

By far my favourite dessert juice at this stage. The components can be detected as described on the web site, but the whole gives you that perfect jam and coconut cookie, fresh out of the oven. The tart base makes sure you do not overburden your palate with too much sweetness - one can vape this all day long. The lower the power the more pronounced the tart becomes, but always staying a full on dessert juice. I had about 5 other peeps smell and taste this juice. All thought it to be a great joose - I suspect this is one of those juices with universal appeal. Certainly my choice of the 3 World Wonders juices I have tasted so far - but all of excellent quality imo.

Get it!

Marvellous review @Andre
And i loved the pics!

Last edited:
This was a really great review @Andre, thanks for placing this juice on my radar.

rZNUjqj.jpg

pkxYtPL.jpg

kOO1ekN.jpg

Get it!
I must get this :D

Great review @Andre ;)

COLOSSUS
Many months ago another member and I started a juice exchange. I send him 5 x 6 ml Reo bottles filled with different juices and numbered from 1 to five. He then has to blind taste those and give me his impressions. He then returns the favour. Great fun. One of the very first juices he sent me had me gagging and going all nauseous. Turns out it was 5 Pawns Grandmaster and that nutty juices do not like me.

When I read the description of Colossus I knew I was in trouble - "complex blend of rich nutty desert flavours". Took a toot nonetheless. The same ill results for me. So I passed the bottle on to @DoubleD. He has promised to do a review for us here.

I've always heard about World Wonders and checked out the juice line a few times but after this review I definitely want some Table Mountain.

How could anyone say no to a Hertzoggie?:rofl:

Is Vape King the only supplier?

I've always heard about World Wonders and checked out the juice line a few times but after this review I definitely want some Table Mountain.

True, could never resist a Hertzoggie.

At the moment only VK, but have heard a rumour that that could change soon.

I agree,

I was lucky enough to visit Andre in perfect timing on monday hahaha because I had a couple of 'toots' of the WW Table Mountain and must say, I need it in my 'joose drawer' :nod: Tasty vape but not overbearing, just right, I could vape it all day.

http://ww-vape.com/flavours/colossus/
Colossus_6awi-xy.jpg

World Wonders Colossus

"Named after the statue of the Greek titan-god of the sun Helios erected on the Island of Rhodes.
This is a complex blend of rich nutty desert flavours, a deep complex vape."

Flavor profile : Nutty desert blend
Where : http://www.vapeking.co.za/e-liquids/south-african-e-liquids/world-wonders-premium-e-liquid.html
Price: R160 for the 30ml
Pg/Vg ratio: 30/70

The bottle I've been testing is a 12mg blend that I received from Andre.
Ive been testing this ejuice with both my Chalice V3 and a RM2, both attys are coiled up at 0.9Ω using twisted 30g and wicked with rayon.

The smell of the juice is exactly what you would expect from a nutty type ejuice, it smells fantastic. Now usually my nutty type vapes are accompanied by some sort of NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) so I was a bit worried that something would be missing in my vape experience, yet this isn't the case with WW Colossus, it's well rounded. In the Chalice it was a real winner for me, it tasted like a homemade peanut butter of some sort, very smooth vape. Ive gone through 10ml's since last night and am pleased so far. If you're after a smooth nutty vape, I'd highly recommend World Wonders Colossus. :nod:

http://ww-vape.com/flavours/colossus/
Colossus_6awi-xy.jpg

World Wonders Colossus

"Named after the statue of the Greek titan-god of the sun Helios erected on the Island of Rhodes.
This is a complex blend of rich nutty desert flavours, a deep complex vape."

Flavor profile : Nutty desert blend
Where : http://www.vapeking.co.za/e-liquids/south-african-e-liquids/world-wonders-premium-e-liquid.html
Price: R160 for the 30ml
Pg/Vg ratio: 30/70

The bottle I've been testing is a 12mg blend that I received from Andre.
Ive been testing this ejuice with both my Chalice V3 and a RM2, both attys are coiled up at 0.9Ω using twisted 30g and wicked with rayon.

The smell of the juice is exactly what you would expect from a nutty type ejuice, it smells fantastic. Now usually my nutty type vapes are accompanied by some sort of NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) so I was a bit worried that something would be missing in my vape experience, yet this isn't the case with WW Colossus, it's well rounded. In the Chalice it was a real winner for me, it tasted like a homemade peanut butter of some sort, very smooth vape. Ive gone through 10ml's since last night and am pleased so far. If you're after a smooth nutty vape, I'd highly recommend World Wonders Colossus. :nod:
Thank you for your impressions, @DoubleD. Glad you are liking it.

I've tried all of them, but unfortunately none of them do it for me. I had them as part of the hamper I won at the vapecon. Gave it away to someone else.

True, could never resist a Hertzoggie.

At the moment only VK, but have heard a rumour that that could change soon.

@Andre about those rumours...

Is there another supplier selling World Wonders yet? It seems to be non-existent on Vape King's website.

@Andre about those rumours...

Is there another supplier selling World Wonders yet? It seems to be non-existent on Vape King's website.
Oh my, I see - nothing there at the moment. Vapeking said just the other day that they are close to restocking them - maybe that is what is happening at the moment. As to the rumours - have not heard anything new.

Back