Wotofo Serpent Mini 25mm

Thats because some members need to go and buy 4 .... lol Uncle @Rob Fisher. Ive had to settle for a black sm25, its the only one i could find. Building that sucker tmrw :band:

Rock and roll

Thats because some members need to go and buy 4 .... lol Uncle @Rob Fisher. Ive had to settle for a black sm25, its the only one i could find. Building that sucker tmrw :band:

Rock and roll

Hehehehe! @Tai I hope you have 24g Nichrome and some Cotton BAcon standing by as well?

Yip, all ready to go uncle @Rob Fisher. Thanks for all your posts and info, watched the clip with Craig, very informative.

Long story short... I have one sitting in a shopping basket waiting for me to commit. Should I hit the buy button or not? In comparison to the XL, which only bugs me because of the condensation resulting from the airflow sitting right at the bottom of the atty, can this atty produce the same cloud and flavor?

Picked up last night.

I love it

Flavor is explosive in this tank. I say this because I've got one specific juice that I know very well and always keep a stack of.

When I filled the SM this morning and vaped it, I was really impressed.

20161026_085555.jpg

OK I'm losing my pip here , go the tank .... broke first glass on trying to get the damn thing off ....

Chimney does not for a MOER want to come off the base ..... any advise (besides using a hammer) ....

OK I'm losing my pip here , go the tank .... broke first glass on trying to get the damn thing off ....

Chimney does not for a MOER want to come off the base ..... any advise (besides using a hammer) ....

The chimney to base is very tight... I have managed to get two of them to unscrew but not the other two... I haven't forced them because I don't want to break the glass.

@Daniel I have the same problem with my SS 1, 2 black ones no problem. First time round I broke the glass trying to take it apart for cleaning & after that I cant get apart anymore so don't dismantle it completely to clean ( no more spare glasses), just let it soak over night in soapy water & rinse well, rather that than no tank.

Try leaving them in a freezer overnight. My Crius remained unopened for about 6 months, this combined with a screwdriver through the juice fill (not an option for the Serpent though) and it came apart quite easily.

@Daniel I have the same problem with my SS 1, 2 black ones no problem. First time round I broke the glass trying to take it apart for cleaning & after that I cant get apart anymore so don't dismantle it completely to clean ( no more spare glasses), just let it soak over night in soapy water & rinse well, rather that than no tank.

Ok but the issue is NOTHING is coming apart , well except the top part. So I can't build a coil nothing. Very disappointing at this moment ...

Ok but the issue is NOTHING is coming apart , well except the top part. So I can't build a coil nothing. Very disappointing at this moment ...

I also battled at first but with shear determination I got all the pieces off. use something rubbery to get a grip.

I have also been struggling to open some tanks for cleaning.
this is what works for me without breaking anything
remove top cap, take your small scissors and open slightly (see pic) to fit into the top section where you refill juice.
then hold the scissors close to where its inserted and turn.

Attachments

• silver-scissors.jpg
    silver-scissors.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 16

Oh wow that is a bummer... I thought it was just you couldn't take off the glass tank for cleaning... not kewl! :confused:

I have also been struggling to open some tanks for cleaning.
this is what works for me without breaking anything
remove top cap, take your small scissors and open slightly (see pic) to fit into the top section where you refill juice.
then hold the scissors close to where its inserted and turn.

That could work if I could remove the top cap LOL .... parts are in the freezer now as previously suggested.

OK well I've tried everything , this thing is tighter than my first dates legs :p

I suspect cross threads as per a previous comment.

Chuck it in the freezer for a few hours bud

So... my 5 cents. First day witht the tank. Built as per Uncle @Rob Fisher / Craig 24g, 3.5 Nicrome & Bacon v2. Coil came out at .53 ohms. No dry hits, no leaking. A lovely smooth flavourfull hit.

Airflow for single coil is exactly what ive been looking for. I think the flavour on the Gobmin V3 is a bit sharper but single airflow on the Gobmin was just a bit restrictive for me. The SM25 for form and function (single coil) and a relaxed vape is fantastic. Going to try a single 28 nicrome/36awg clapton next to see if i can up the flavour even more.

Very happy with this purchase.

OK well I've tried everything , this thing is tighter than my first dates legs :p

I suspect cross threads as per a previous comment.
@Daniel that is crappy bud especially after the fomo we all created. I would send it back to them & get it replaced. Really hope you come because this tank is actually amazing.

So... my 5 cents. First day witht the tank. Built as per Uncle @Rob Fisher / Craig 24g, 3.5 Nicrome & Bacon v2. Coil came out at .53 ohms. No dry hits, no leaking. A lovely smooth flavourfull hit.

Airflow for single coil is exactly what ive been looking for. I think the flavour on the Gobmin V3 is a bit sharper but single airflow on the Gobmin was just a bit restrictive for me. The SM25 for form and function (single coil) and a relaxed vape is fantastic. Going to try a single 28 nicrome/36awg clapton next to see if i can up the flavour even more.

Very happy with this purchase.

Yip the SM25 is a special tank... you have perked up my interest in the Goblin V3 which I have avoided because I didn't like V1...

@Tai please let me know how you go with the 28g Nichrome/36awg Clapton build!

Back