Your first order/s after ban lifted

Definitely some one shots as soon as my gate fixing money appears in my account. Lucky that I had a reasonable supply of everything, even enough to share a bit, but staples have to be replenished, oh, and tfc cotton, I’m battling my but off with wicking all of a sudden.

Firstly my favorite juice: Nutty Crunch Cookie from Joose E Liqz! Then my second favorite juice: Wurl'd from Milc!

Those first few hits from Nutty Crunch Cookie are going to be heaven!

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

I wanted to replenish my nicotine and some concentrates, but BLCK seems to be out of nic. Meh, I'll restock once they have more nic. Still okay for now

I have been a loyal supporter of those ''militant and risk defying '' people , so a major THANK YOU , you know who you are .:number_one:
On the list Taviro ,Animalz ,Dinner lady's berry tart and anything Riot Squad . Hardware , no problem , got everything I wanted during the dark ages ...;)

I have been a loyal supporter of those ''militant and risk defying '' people , so a major THANK YOU , you know who you are .:number_one:
On the list Taviro ,Animalz ,Dinner lady's berry tart and anything Riot Squad . Hardware , no problem , got everything I wanted during the dark ages ...;)

Thanks for reminding me @ARYANTO
How could I forget Taviro from Wiener
:facepalm:

Need more Taviro stocks!

I tore the ligaments in my foot completely off in the beginning of Feb this year and consequently bought a boatload of nic and concentrates because I knew I wasn't going to be able to physically go to a store for a while due to the upcoming op to fix my foot. Guess that was a blessing in disguise. :facepalm::-D:-D

I tore the ligaments in my foot completely off in the beginning of Feb this year and consequently bought a boatload of nic and concentrates because I knew I wasn't going to be able to physically go to a store for a while due to the upcoming op to fix my foot. Guess that was a blessing in disguise. :facepalm::-D:-D

Hope its getting better @baksteen8168

I have been very fortunate on the juice front - my suppliers just decided F-YOU Kopdoek and kept on doing what they do best - keeping vapers happy .

Drip tips. think I have enough hardware for now. maybe a attie building stand and mat.......
I'm a visual guy can't buy a drip tip of a picture, need to see it in my own eyes

Im on my last 100ml of nic that I got before lockdown. Funny story, the bottle was promised to a forum member but they managed to get their fix.

I think I will wait a week for orders to normalise and the bulk of peoples orders to be delivered and order another 6 months of nic and concentrates etc.
Im assuming courier companies will have a repeat of black Friday this week!

Seems like BLCK have nic again (or I was just looking in the wrong space earlier)

I have 3 setups which I'm very happy with,basically 2 of them are for emergencies,but when it comes to juice I have been vaping utter rubbish these past few months thanks to my own concoctions,now I will spoil myself with some 1shots from The flavour mill if I can just reach the R1000 free shipping mark,it will also be my first time buying from them so very nervous and excited.

Side note,the flavours I mixed were so bad I contemplated quitting vaping on a few occasions

I have 3 setups which I'm very happy with,basically 2 of them are for emergencies,but when it comes to juice I have been vaping utter rubbish these past few months thanks to my own concoctions,now I will spoil myself with some 1shots from The flavour mill if I can just reach the R1000 free shipping mark,it will also be my first time buying from them so very nervous and excited.

Side note,the flavours I mixed were so bad I contemplated quitting vaping on a few occasions
You wont be disappointed with @TFM they have excellent customer service!

Promise you won't be disappointed with @TFM, they're awesome.

Don't be scared! And please if you need any assistance, just let us know :D

Back