Zeus rta or pharaoh mini?

NATE_ZA

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys
So im thinking about getting my first rta. I just can't decide on which of the above mentioned to get, it will be my first rta. I do like the zues for the leak proof and like pharaoh for the the deck build as it looks a bit easier than the zues? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

hi, I'm biased, I would say Zeus, it is only my second rta and havent moved on since. love it because it really suits my needs especially in my job where i have not time to worry about a leaking rta, last thing I need. great flavour to boot

yes, build is a little tricky but I soon got it right, now its easy.

I can not fault the Pharaoh as I have never tried it - have only heard good things

regards

Hi guys
So im thinking about getting my first rta. I just can't decide on which of the above mentioned to get, it will be my first rta. I do like the zues for the leak proof and like pharaoh for the the deck build as it looks a bit easier than the zues? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, I have reviewed both, first the Zeus then the Pharaoh mini and i was asked on the Pharaoh mini review thread which i preferred. My answer was:

"So close, in fact need more time to commit to an answer, they are that close and both new tanks. But due to not having any condensation or juice coming out the airflow during use i find overall the Zeus as the edge".

Time has passed since then but i would still give the same answer.

I think by the sounds of it (heard good things about both these RTAs) you won’t go wrong with either of them. :)

From what I’ve read (and anyone who has either of these RTAs can correct me if I’m wrong) it seems the Zeus might be better for flavour.

@NATE_ZA , I have only heard good things about both as they are great RTA's.

I have the Zeus and it is amazing once you get the right build in there and get the wicking right. The deck looks a bit cramped with the airflow posts but it is not a difficult one to build on. I have added a link for when I did some photos to explain the wicking which helped some other formites, maybe you will find it informative. https://www.ecigssa.co.za/if-you-were-going-to-buy-an-rta.t46608/page-2#post-631458

I am not sure of your vaping preference with regards to wattage and builds but wish you well in your search. Overall I think the Zeus will handle anything you throw at it, it does not leak, and you will not make a mistake if you decide to go that route. Many happy clouds to you!

I think by the sounds of it (heard good things about both these RTAs) you won’t go wrong with either of them. :)

From what I’ve read (and anyone who has either of these RTAs can correct me if I’m wrong) it seems the Zeus might be better for flavour.
I would say identical flavour but the Zeus is leakproof. As for it being tricky to build on it's just tricks of the mind as it's tempting to build in line with the towers when actually you should build offset then bend the wicks round but once you get your head around it i would say building on the Zeus is easy.

I would say identical flavour but the Zeus is leakproof. As for it being tricky to build on it's just tricks of the mind as it's tempting to build in line with the towers when actually you should build offset then bend the wicks round but once you get your head around it i would say building on the Zeus is easy.

Interesting! Thanks for the info @Timwis :)

Interesting! Thanks for the info @Timwis :)
My wattage range by choice tends to be between 30W - 50W and both are flavour beasts at these wattages but maybe at the lower end 30w-35w the Zeus edges it but once you go over 50W i would have no idea if one has better flavour than the other i assume not but that's just an assumption.

To back up my opinion when i'm not testing tanks the Zeus is the tank i use by choice most of the time.

I bought myself a zeus this week. Dude at the shop built it for me using the coil that comes in the pack.

Must say im disappointed in the flavour. My NRG tank with vaporesso gt4 coils is way better.

So I assume there is something wrong with the coil, or the way it was installed.

Any recommendations for good coils, and where to position them for most flavour?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I bought myself a zeus this week. Dude at the shop built it for me using the coil that comes in the pack.

Must say I'm disappointed in the flavour. My NRG tank with vaporesso gt4 coils is way better.

So I assume there is something wrong with the coil, or the way it was installed.

Any recommendations for good coils, and where to position them for most flavour?

I bought mine on friday. The salesperson said that he sold 4 the day before, so they seem very popular.

Must say im disappointed in the flavour. My NRG tank with vaporesso gt4 coils is way better.

It is most probably the wicking, have a look at the link in my previous post and try it to see if it makes a difference. Any Clapton or fused Clapton should do the job well enough for you to get good flavour.
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/zeus-rta-or-pharaoh-mini.t46967/#post-634721

Picks of the build done by the salesperson. If you zoom in on the coil it looks like some sort of braid. Its very close to the deck, and looks small in there.

The wick was brushed out before being put into the juice channels, but its touching the bottom.
41939876fb9d682635e67ffca1e973c1.jpg
7f3d2d495f1739b5e4b389477e00471e.jpg

My Zeus was taken by a mate who was over leaking tanks and he is really happy with it.

I actually ordered another one and there is no question the Zeus RTA is a step ahead of most of the competition. I'm running a 2.5mm Clapton in mine and the flavor is pretty damn good with my Red Pill. And WAY better than the Bravo and Blitzen (both of which I was disappointed with) and still my choice vs the Pharaoh.
Hand 003.JPG

Back