ZNA 30watt clone

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
P1080954.jpg

This is very nice. It is the full SS version so i presume made by Robot with a Cloupor DNA 30 inside

The workmanship is very good, i just had a problem with the 18650 tube it screws on quite tight the first time.

I will do a full review after a week of use and i will post here if i find something that annoys me or i like wile i am using ;)

Update:

I wanted to start my testing today but i ran into a TOO HOT error after just a few seconds of firing.

You can have a look here

I will contact the manufacturer about this

The closer look at the body work will be up soon :)

Update:

I spoke to the ppl at Robot and they say this not a true 1:1 clone from Robot, so after some hard words they agreed to send me a true 1:1 clone to review next to this one. So this review will wait a wile for that to come and i will take it from there.

Last edited:
Think I will give up one of my sx350 for one of the zna 50w !

Testing the ZNA after a good clean with The Rose.

I must say after the bad press the clone got i have yet to find anything wrong with the electronics. Full review will follow after some time of use.

P1080987.jpg

that thing looks pretty sweet, love the retro-futuristic vibe it has.

i forget where, but i was reading that some company is making these, with 50W chips in them.... Might have been an online store, so they might have misquoted the facts.

Does the ZNA have a micro USB port for charging?

i forget where, but i was reading that some company is making these, with 50W chips in them.... Might have been an online store, so they might have misquoted the facts.

Does the ZNA have a micro USB port for charging?

@andro have the 50watt version. No that is a misquote some recon LiPo battery with USB but not like that, Dont think there is a LiPo version yet

I got a bit disenfranchised with my eVic Supreme... I mean it does go up to 30W, in certain very specific scenarios, but it's really for tanks, its not really that great with drippers.

but seeing the pictures of the ZNA 30, has piqued my interest in getting a regulated mod again :p I'm really keen to check out your review when it comes out :)

Hello everyone,
I have the problem with my ZNA 30 Microsmoke clone.
Keep getting "Too Hot" error.
Using : IMR 18500 Efest 1000 mAh high drain (15 A) batt.
Kanger Airflow Control - Mega with 2.0 Ohms coil.
Running @ 8W
The error
appears after approx. 12 sec. draw, Have to wait another 10-12 sec.fore a next draw.
Any
ideas ?

Thanks a lot.
&
Happy vaping !

Hello everyone,
Running @ 8W
The error
appears after approx. 12 sec. draw, Have to wait another 10-12 sec.fore a next draw.
Any
ideas ?

Thanks a lot.
&
Happy vaping !

Hi and welcome to the forum

I tried to fix mine but it came down to a faulty unit. Contact you supplier for RMA

Hello everyone,
Running @ 8W
The error
Any
ideas ?

Thanks a lot.
&
Happy vaping !
Are you seriously taking a 12 second draw? You must have large lungs mate :D That long draw could be the reason ... not sure though.

12 SECONDS!!!!! Damn son, you're going to be a word cloud champion one day!

crank up the wattage and take shorter pulls
Thank you all.
Yes, 12 sec it is looong draw, but I can not make two 6 sec draws in the raw. Another thing... I have two units (second just delivered) and both are acting the same.. I have filling the error is not temperature, but time related..
I have Zmax v5 EHPRO clone as well, no problem at all !
What can I say? Stay away from Microsmoke clone !
crank up the wattage and take shorter pulls

Back