A custom Harley Quinn Mech

GLAMPOISON

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello everyone! I have been a member of the forum for quite some time and always reading about everyone else's comments and advice so today I decided I need to be more interactive.

So, to start I figured I'll share one of my favourite mods, a custom made mech mod, takes 2 x 21700 molly cell batteries in series. She's a beast alright and being an absolute Harley Quinn fanatic it couldn't be a more perfect way to start off conversation and introduce myself...

As everything I have to share is Harely Quinn Related. And here she is ....

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-21 at 17.14.08.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-21 at 17.14.08.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 59
Gorgeous! I assume it's a Hex that you had custom painted? If so, where?

Gorgeous! I assume it's a Hex that you had custom painted? If so, where?
Actually not. It's a mech built from scratch by a guy in the UK. he specializes in building mech mods, any size you can dream of. If you have instagram. you can check out his work. he's handle is @treeoflife in fact I have just bought another Harley mod, but bigger, he goes up to 4 batteries usually but sure he will do lipo mods on request as well. And he is really well priced. This mod is way bigger than a hex

I was curious as the button and general shape looked like a Hex. Still very, very cool. Alas, doing something like that an importing it may cost a pretty penny, but definitely something I'd have a look at some time

I was curious as the button and general shape looked like a Hex. Still very, very cool. Alas, doing something like that an importing it may cost a pretty penny, but definitely something I'd have a look at some time
Actually I think it might just be the angel cause the mods don't look alike at all, when side by side. The hex is more rounded, where is a little sharper and the mod itself is bigger and wider. the button also stands out more. Never the less, I can see the slight similarities. And you must see the one I am waiting for... mind blown

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-22 at 14.39.11.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-22 at 14.39.11.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 33
Considering this is a dual 21700, it does make sense that it's bigger (missed that part). This would be a winner for me as well though seeing as I only use 21700's these days. Will definitely check it out.

Oh, and you better post pics of the new one... got me curious now.

Hello everyone! I have been a member of the forum for quite some time and always reading about everyone else's comments and advice so today I decided I need to be more interactive.

So, to start I figured I'll share one of my favourite mods, a custom made mech mod, takes 2 x 21700 molly cell batteries in series. She's a beast alright and being an absolute Harley Quinn fanatic it couldn't be a more perfect way to start off conversation and introduce myself...

As everything I have to share is Harely Quinn Related. And here she is ....
Greetings and welcome

Considering this is a dual 21700, it does make sense that it's bigger (missed that part). This would be a winner for me as well though seeing as I only use 21700's these days. Will definitely check it out.

Oh, and you better post pics of the new one... got me curious now.
Oh I definitely will. Hopefully get it around the end of the month. And it's coming from the UK. but a beauty for sure... harley of course :inlove:

Back