And so it was writ...

A friend of mine sent something similar - but Whatsapp, not email. And this has happens all the time with him. I've now told him that it's not OK with me and that it's downright rude not to reply to someone (and I don't make a nuisance of myself on Whatsapp, as I know how irritating it is to receive a load of unnecessary Whatsapps).

What has happened to good manners? To common decency? People either don't reply, or they msg in the middle of the night because that happens to be when they think of something that they want to say. That you might be sleeping doesn't occur to them - they simply don't care. Nowadays it's all about ME and what I want. Fortunately for me I'm a deep sleeper and I don't even hear notification tones, even though my phone is right next to me on the bedside table!

Unusual City Names - Arkansas

- Bald Knob
- Big Fork
- Buck Knob
- Cash
- Defiance

A friend of mine sent something similar - but Whatsapp, not email. And this has happens all the time with him. I've now told him that it's not OK with me and that it's downright rude not to reply to someone (and I don't make a nuisance of myself on Whatsapp, as I know how irritating it is to receive a load of unnecessary Whatsapps).

What has happened to good manners? To common decency? People either don't reply, or they msg in the middle of the night because that happens to be when they think of something that they want to say. That you might be sleeping doesn't occur to them - they simply don't care. Nowadays it's all about ME and what I want. Fortunately for me I'm a deep sleeper and I don't even hear notification tones, even though my phone is right next to me on the bedside table!
Yeah I kinda know how you feel. You get a message and people want you to drop everything you are doing and reply instantly. I mean where do these people get off. Do they think the whole world revolves around them them. I mean it does not matter if you had a shyte day, there is no power, the kids need bathing and there is no wifi and you have ran out of bucks for data.

So rude.

Puns and One-liners

I’ve often heard that “icy” is the easiest word to spell. Looking at it now, I see why.

Claustrophobic people are more productive thinking outside the box.

Back