Are you a Lung-hitter or Mouth-to-lung vaper?

What is your vaping draw style?

• Mouth-to-lung

Votes: 41 22.5%
  • Lung-hitter

Votes: 73 40.1%
  • Both - but more mouth-to-lung

Votes: 33 18.1%
  • Both - but more lung-hitter

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Both - equally

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters
im a mouth to lung hitter with the occasional lung hits.
i do the occasional lung hit during the day

99% Mouth to lung, I prefer it.. I am not really a cloud chaser in the slightest. I prefer to smoke it like I did a cigarette.

I love lung hits. But some tanks you can't really take lung hits with. Like your commercial tanks and the kayfun for example I only take mouth to lung hits. I've been using drippers a lot lately and there I only take lung hits

I started out on a Twisp, then went to the VapeMob Titan, then the Aerotank Mega, and I quite enjoyed mouth-to-lung vaping. Now that I've got the Big Buddha, I just can't get enough of the lung hits. Even with 18mg juice, it gives a very strong yet satisfying lung hit. I tend to be a bit sadistic, so I enjoy the burn a lung hit with 18mg gives you. I wouldn't recommend it for sane people though lol

I switch between the two. The Russians airflow is quite restricted compared to the Aqua. Sometime I do one mouth to lung immediately followed by a direct lung hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting thread! Mouth to lung for me. I feel that I don't really taste the flavor properly with straight to lung hits. I also prefer the tighter draw and don't prefer the sub-ohm coil resistances. So my preferences are the same as @Silver :)

Currently msotly mouth to lung but the more i try it, the more i enjoy lung hits. It is really satisfying.
Im gonna have to make a plan to convert my Reomizer soon or maybe get an Atomic because the mouth to lung is not doing it for me anymore....or maybe i should go a higher nic juice again...:think:

I found the results of this quite interesting. Thanks to all who voted on the poll.
Reasonably close but leaning toward mouth-to-lung so far.

I thought it would be more in favour of mouth to lung. I thought lung hitters were more of a rare breed.
Clearly not.

Then again, most of active forum members here have higher performance rebuildable kit

The masses on lower power tighter drawing Clearos (Twispers et al) are mostly mouth to lung

I found the results of this quite interesting. Thanks to all who voted on the poll.
Reasonably close but leaning toward mouth-to-lung so far.

I thought it would be more in favour of mouth to lung. I thought lung hitters were more of a rare breed.
Clearly not.

Then again, most of active forum members here have higher performance rebuildable kit

The masses on lower power tighter drawing Clearos (Twispers et al) are mostly mouth to lung

We are everywhere! Hold on to your seat! :rofl:

Straight to the lungs on my drippers. Nautilus mini and evod obviously gets the mouth to lung treatment. I enjoy my 0.2/3 ohm coils so a mouth to lung hit on a dripper will never work. Also, I'm down to like 3mg nic on drippers.

Some things have changed since I got my REO. I was really into the lung hits only but now with the reomiser it's mainly mouth to lung hits. On the atomic mainly lung hits but to be honest I love the flavour of the reomiser and 95% of the day it's what I have been using. Haven't really been enjoying the flavour of the atomic. Still playing around to find a decent build for it.

So i think that it's safe to say that after yesterday, @Silver started to see the light with lung hits :)

Lol, thanks @Yiannaki

I did indeed start to see the light - and i understand all the demand for the 6, 9 and 12 mg juices!
Thanks for letting me try all your setups. Was so much fun!

Its a totally different sensation though.

I think for me I need to get at least one device set up for lung hitting when the urge arises ;-)

I mouth to lung most of the time, around 80%.
I finding though that after being starved of nicotine for a while like after a meeting, I need that TH that the lung hit offers and the Nic kick that goes with it.
I'm vaping with a mAN on the biggest draw so a lung hit is possible.

I also suggest that the drip tip bore plays a major role in terms of flavour.

I also suggest that the drip tip bore plays a major role in terms of flavour.
Please elaborate. Is it the smaller the bore the more flavour or the other way around?

Please elaborate. Is it the smaller the bore the more flavour or the other way around?

I just changed the wide bore "stingrayX" tip for a standard delrin one on my Atomic, and the flavour is noticeably better for me.

I just changed the wide bore "stingrayX" tip for a standard delrin one on my Atomic, and the flavour is noticeably better for me.
Thanks ... needed to clear that up. I sort of let my rm2 drip tip fall down the drain while rinsing it. I am now using the maxi drip tip which is slightly wider and I have noticed a loss of flavour. I just thought I am going insane.

I think for me I need to get at least one device set up for lung hitting when the urge arises ;-)

@Silver I'm finding a Cyclops with a single coil pretty perfect for a lung hit even with the almighty Menthol Ice... there is no doubt that the bigger cap mutes the flavour and power a bit compared to the normal Cyclone and I find myself carrying around both for different vapes at different times.

@Silver I'm finding a Cyclops with a single coil pretty perfect for a lung hit even with the almighty Menthol Ice... there is no doubt that the bigger cap mutes the flavour and power a bit compared to the normal Cyclone and I find myself carrying around both for different vapes at different times.

Thanks @Rob Fisher
I have put my Cyclone/Cyclops studies on hold at the moment.
Got busy with the Ekowool vs Cotton ;-)

But I'm not done with the Cyclone/Cyclops yet and will bring it out again one of these days....

Thanks @Rob Fisher
I have put my Cyclone/Cyclops studies on hold at the moment.
Got busy with the Ekowool vs Cotton ;-)

But I'm not done with the Cyclone/Cyclops yet and will bring it out again one of these days....
Would like to hear your thoughts on this got a ekowool coil in the rm2 today and for me it definitely harsher on the throat than a cotton build. I gave rayon a fair shake this weekend and its just not for me.

Would like to hear your thoughts on this got a ekowool coil in the rm2 today and for me it definitely harsher on the throat than a cotton build. I gave rayon a fair shake this weekend and its just not for me.

Will let you guys know when my testing is done.
Should take me another week or so - I want to give this ekowool a fair chance and also assess it's longevity, which is the main reason why I am testing it. Will be good to compare our findings

PS - its been about 2 days and I am happy with the ekowool so far. But am noticing the small differences as I go along.

Back