Best single 18650 mod

Seems like I've generated a lot of discussion in this thread...:rofl:
Lol... from what I've seen, it's much like anything fanatical. Like Harley riders don't consider anything else.

Some people will just like Reo's, others will be fanatical.

I have a newly acquired badass regulated setup, with the best RDA I've used on top.... yet it gets used two hours a night. This is unusual for me, because I'm like a kid when I get new toys.

Still, I always grab my battered and bruised Reo.

But I TOTALLY understand the want or need of these monster setups folks are using nowadays.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I tell you what though, jeeslike, at 40watts 0.25ohm dual coils with the Velocity Mini, I create some freekin fog though!

I tell you what though, jeeslike, at 40watts 0.25ohm dual coils with the Velocity Mini, I create some freekin fog though!

That's my happy place... Black Koopor Mini, with Black Velocity Mini!

Bliss!!!

But not so much with my thinner bacco juices... thinking a decent bottomfed dripper for flavour on a lower wattage might do the trick there

Why dont you regulated guys answer the OP instead of explaining why you dont like the Reo lol :wasntme: #hatersgonnahate :blah:

Why dont you regulated guys answer the OP instead of explaining why you dont like the Reo lol :wasntme: #hatersgonnahate :blah:
Because the reo is kak and we feel the need to say so every time we get the chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's always going to be another must have "high power" vaping device around the corner. We've been down that road before. RTA's and RDA's are a dime a dozen. All with the promise of Nirvana, until the following month, and and yet another "next big thing".

It's a never ending merry go round. And no end in sight.

I'm thankful to the Reo fanatics on here, mainly @Andre, for introducing me to the "Harley Davidson" of vaping gear. And I'm still rocking the same gear today. For someone who is serious about getting a solid piece of vape gear, the Reo-Grand is a no brainer. It's just a perfect device in form and function.

All fun and games bro I'm just messing around.

obama-wink.jpg

Because there is a very fanatical Reo user base here? These poor okes need to be shown the light man and go with the V8's >:)

I agree with @Alex. Once you have a reo and it works for you, you don't end up buying every second tank and mod on the market. I wish I could do that. Like they say, if it works for you then it's the best for you. I'm not jumping on the dna200 train for that very reason. My IPv4 and evic vtc mini have been working for me. 1 tank 1 dripper.

Sorry to OP for derailing so bad

Because there is a very fanatical Reo user base here? These poor okes need to be shown the light man and go with the V8's >:)

:WEGOTABADASSHERE:
Whoa is there a group meet were "we" discuss the blueprint of operation "FRUB" otherwise known as "Fanatical Reo User Base - Taking Down Reosville"

Rhetorical
:YOUTHEMAN:

Last edited:
My Sig 100w plus was the shyt just earlier this year at R2k plus dual batteries (pretty near REO prices). Along with the Subtank, then Delta 2 etc. Now they're bug bulky dated paper weights. Ive Since gotten my 2 REO's and Nuppins and haven't really bought much gear.

Before that I was constantly searching for the best setup with the most features and tech, buying it, loving it... for a month, then got bored and the new must have was out that I had to get. Felt like I was chasing my tail and losing half of last month's spend every month. I haven't sold my Sig or Subtank for the reason that I would get more value out of its ability to dry burn at controlled wattage and backup than the money it's worth just a few months down the line.

My REO's on the other hand, as expensive as they and their good atties are makes me feel like I already vaped their worthvoutvof them. Further use is a bonus and I find comfort in knowing there'll be a lot of mileage left in them.

A quick unscrew of a bottle and screwing on a new bottle on the go is good enough for 3/4 of a day instead of complicated refills. Even quicker to replace a battery to maintain my wattage levels for another half the day. Pop of the top cap and slip in some new cotton while chatting to a friend without deviation from the conversation or simply screw on another atty in a rush and not worry about having to refill the tank. Spare battery and juice bottle fit unnoticed in my jeans cash pocket. Reo fitting nearly anywhere else in any direction without a leak or misfire. Careless drops or my son soaking it in water and nothing to worry about that a quick wipe doesn't help and vape away. Shucks, I spill juice on the thing. Rinse umder the tap, shake, wipe & vape away.

I love you REO.

I heard TC came out about sometime after I got my REO. Something about needing different type wires like NI200, then titanium soon after, next stainless steel, next gold? Then you have to set up at room temperature like I'll have time to get the temp right when all I want to do is vape. And resetting thigs on the device when changing coils, really? Or maybe that was the fix in V2, 3, 4 to get you to buy the new one a month later. 200w gives me so much options but I only ever use 30 max of my 100w but then the new RTA's I'll end up buying will be geared to such high wattages. And then I'll need a newer better mod to drive the tank I bought for this mod...

Then there was the ever painful wait for a mew ultimate mod like I waited 2 months for the M80 as it promised so much. In the mean time it was discovered that the M50 V1's had issues and where not upgradeable earlier. My impatience got the better of me and I bought the Sig 100w plus at the price of the 150w which was out but no one had stock (now there's a 150w TC of that). In the end the M80 arrived amd was a fail in TC so the wait and anticipation was for nothing.

Last edited:
My Sig 100w plus was the shyt just earlier this year at R2k plus dual batteries (pretty near REO prices). Along with the Subtank, then Delta 2 etc. Now they're bug bulky dated paper weights. Ive Since gotten my 2 REO's and Nuppins and haven't really bought much gear.

Before that I was constantly searching for the best setup with the most features and tech, buying it, loving it... for a month, then got bored and the new must have was out that I had to get. Felt like I was chasing my tail and losing half of last month's spend every month. I haven't sold my Sig or Subtank for the reason that I would get more value out of its ability to dry burn at controlled wattage and backup than the money it's worth just a few months down the line.

My REO's on the other hand, as expensive ascthey and their good atties are makes mecfeel like I already vaped their worthvoutvof them. Further use is a bonus and I find comfort in knowing there'll be a lot of mileage left in them.

A quick unscrew of a bottle and screwing on a new bottle on the go is good enough for 3/4 of a day instead of complicated refills. Even quicker to replace a battery to maintain my wattage levels for another half the day. Pop of the top cap and slip in some new cotton while chatting to a friend without deviation from the conversation or simply screw on another atty in a rush and not worry about having to refill the tank. Spare battery and juice bottle fit unnoticed in my jeans cash pocket. Reo fitting nearly anywhere else in any direction without a leak or misfire. Careless drops or my son soaking it in water and nothing to worry about that a quick wipe doesn't help and vape away. Shucks, I spill juice on the thing. Rinse umder the tap, shake, wipe & vape away.

I love you REO.

I heard TC came out about sometime after I got my REO. Something about needing different type wires like NI200, then titanium soon after, next stainless steel, next gold? Then you have to set up at room temperature like I'll have time to get the temp right when all I want to do is vape. And resetting thigs on the device when changing coils, really? Or maybe that was the fix in V2, 3, 4 to get you to buy the new one a month later. 200w gives me so much options but I only ever use 30 max of my 100w but then the new RTA's I'll end up buying will be geared to such high wattages. And then I'll need a newer better mod to drive the tank I bought for this mod...

200x200px-ZC-a4b50b56_2l5k7.jpeg

Its funny though, you dont see Reonauts bashing on the regulated guys, you see them giving advice and suggestions on regulated devices though. Makes you wonder who's actually content with their vape gear ;-)

200x200px-ZC-a4b50b56_2l5k7.jpeg

Its funny though, you dont see Reonauts bashing on the regulated guys, you see them giving advice and suggestions on regulated devices though. Makes you wonder who's actually content with their vape gear ;-)
Far be it from me to trash a fellow vapers' method of delivery.I have numerous mods, have bought more than I'll ever need, and I'll probably get more cause it makes me happy.If someone likes vapeing a toilet paper roll more power to them,vape what makes you happy.To answer the threads question I say the sx mini.

Lol... Like Harley riders don't consider anything else.

Some people will just like Reo's, others will be fanatical.

I have a newly acquired badass regulated setup, with the best RDA I've used on top.... yet it gets used two hours a night. This is unusual for me, because I'm like a kid when I get new toys.

Still, I always grab my battered and bruised Reo.

But you see, they do consider other things. Just like you, most REO owners have have and still do have other fancy Yamaha R1's, Suzuki Hyabusa's and Honda GSX RR's which may well be the fastest until the other manufacturer upgrades theirs to make it better (at least that's yearly).

Nevertheless, none of those compare to the Harley drive.

But you see, they do consider other things. Just like you, most REO owners have have and still do have other fancy Yamaha R1's, Suzuki Hyabusa's and Honda GSX RR's which may well be the fastest until the other manufacturer upgrades theirs to make it better (at least that's yearly).

Nevertheless, none of those compare to the Harley drive.

that all depends on what you consider your harley to be..

i would be very careful to associate anything with a harley davidson. any biker out there can vouch for this. when i biker sits on the side of the road another biker will without a doubt stop to see if they can help. any biker except those smug harley riders. to them if you dont ride a harley you not a biker at all. Thats why im glad my vape gear shares the floor with the Maserati. my vape gear is like a ducati. constant delivery of power all the way.

the biggest problem with a reo is that if you vape around 12 - 15ml juice a day. on a reo that means about 4 - 5 battery changes a day. Now why would you want to carry around that many batteries all the time?

the biggest problem with a reo is that if you vape around 12 - 15ml juice a day. on a reo that means about 4 - 5 battery changes a day. Now why would you want to carry around that many batteries all the time?

Not sure how you get to 5 batteries Marzy Baby? I use pretty much one battery all day and only change to a second battery late afternoon or early evening. I go through around 10-12ml's a day.

Back