Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

9e2e4649a2a4c8a0ec587a9a1a4b0d2f--vape-on-vaping-humor.jpg

interesting contents :campeon:
yes sorry i actually forgot to list the contents.

Contents:
Vanilla Custard v1 Concentrate (CAP)
Banana Nut Bread Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Sweet Guava Concentrate (CAP)
Vanilla Custard v2 Concentrate (CAP)
Sweetener Concentrate (TFA)
Cotton Candy / Ethyl Maltol (TFA)
RY4 Double Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut Concentrate (CAP)
Lemon Meringue Pie V1 Concentrate** (CAP)
Joy (e motions) Concentrate (FA)
Yellow Cake Concentrate (FW)
Biscuit Concentrate (INW)
Bavarian Cream Concentrate (TFA)
Lemon Meringue Pie v2 Concentrate (CAP)
Digital Scale
Magnetic Stirrer Bars
Stirrer Sticks
Nitecore E-Liquid Mixer
VG
PG
Nicotine (Gold Nic)
Chubby PET Bottles
Glass Beakers
Funnels
Pipettes (Glass)
Syringes
Drop Dead RDA (Hellvape X Heathen X TVC)
Cotton Bacon Prime
Aluminium Atomizer Stands

Not exactly vapemail, but needed an emergency visit to BLCKflavour for a few odds and sods and surprise!!!

A massive thanks to Rashaad and all the guys at BLCKflavour for your amazing service, a 100% of the time, and for getting my Flavorah samples in. It was very unexpected and made my long weekend!
34b7ce5039dbea65e1f90aa169e06e34.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Not exactly vapemail, but needed an emergency visit to BLCKflavour for a few odds and sods and surprise!!!

A massive thanks to Rashaad and all the guys at BLCKflavour for your amazing service, a 100% of the time, and for getting my Flavorah samples in. It was very unexpected and made my long weekend!

Ooh, those tobaccoes sound interesting @GSM500
Enjoy!

Something arrived.
Ordered OG Noisy Cricket about 2 months ago off AliExpress. Then ordered upgrade parts from Fat Daddy Vapes a month ago.
Guess which arrived first.

09f80dc445813a90eaad9e4c6f611b99.jpg

The China mail section at SAPO must be ridiculous.

I did run these parts briefly as a mech, but it is scary. Hopefully the NC is less scary ... must likely not.

Something arrived.
Ordered OG Noisy Cricket about 2 months ago off AliExpress. Then ordered upgrade parts from Fat Daddy Vapes a month ago.
Guess which arrived first.

09f80dc445813a90eaad9e4c6f611b99.jpg

The China mail section at SAPO must be ridiculous.

I did run these parts briefly as a mech, but it is scary. Hopefully the NC is less scary ... must likely not.
Very nice. If I may ask, how much did shipping and customs cost? Oh, and no, the NC is not less scary... But it IS a HELL of a good vape. ;)

An awesome surprise gift at yesterday's Cape Town Vape Meet. The 14 mm BF MTL McFly RDA. You bowled me over @Raindance. Thank you. Shall try it shortly on the Reo Mini.

lZ0N4I2.jpg

Very nice. If I may ask, how much did shipping and customs cost? Oh, and no, the NC is not less scary... But it IS a HELL of a good vape. ;)
$13 shipping and +- R25 for customs handling.

The upgrades cost more than the cricket. $20 for a cricket and a Wismec Indestructible RDA.

Weirdly the thing smells like a "herb". Needs a clean.

Now to start saving for a Kennedy Vindicator, and then a Rebel Vape ... And so on and so on ...

The upgrades cost more than the cricket. $20 for a cricket and a Wismec Indestructible RDA.

Now to start saving for a Kennedy Vindicator, and then a Rebel Vape ... And so on and so on ...

The upgrade kit for the noisy work really well and worth the extra money.

Regarding the Rebel Vape don’t waist your money. It’s really not worth the price tag they slap on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response. Will be looking into getting spares from FDV.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Dam Boet, that looks like a flavour explosion waiting to happen.:campeon:

Back