Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

View attachment 1689
So the last 2 weeks have kept the postman very busy..and i thought i will do it all at once...
Orders from Fasttech, VapeMob, VM, Vapeking, DHGate
From left to right...(kinda)
Vm Juices:
- Candy floss concentrate
- VM4
- Berry BLaze
- Banana Cream
- Mashmellow (very nice)
- Vanilla Custard2.0
Vapemob:
- Ecto Plasm
- Pap Smurf
- Cherry Bomb
- Double Apple(very nice)
- Also 2 x 18350 batts(not in picture..in Zmax)
Fasttech:
- Patriot Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer(not in pic)
- Ego Lanyard ring
- Coil Heads for iClear16 Clearomizer (5-Pack)
- Pre-made Wires and Wicks for Atomizer (50-Pack) - 1.5ohm 2mm wick)
- E-Cigarette Stands for eGo Battery
- eGo Zipper Pouch Bag for E-Cigarette(not in pic..busy cuddling the Zmax)
- Pre-made Wires and Wicks for Atomizer (50-Pack) - 1.5ohm 4wicks(these work great in evod coil rebuilds)
DHgate:
- Aspire Maxi BDCC coils 2x 5packs
Last but by far the best...
Vapeking: ( Thx Gizmo)
- MVP + iClear30
- Ego Twist
- some 30g kanthal

Oh..and @Rob Fisher ..you will like this one...a Mini PT2(love this little thing)

I am currently the Poorest man i know...
(so much for this being cheaper than stinkies...but it is way more fun)

Lovely stuff Rex, do tell me what that Double Apple is like from Vape Mob. You say "very nice". Is it more sweetish or more sour? Does it taste natural?

@Rex Smit Iv'e also ordered some ecto and smurf from Vape Mob. Have you tried them out yet?

@Rex Smit Iv'e also ordered some ecto and smurf from Vape Mob. Have you tried them out yet?

Ecto has been one of my ADV for a while now. I like to mix it up with some mango, 50/50 mix of ecto and mango, I call it ML2. Just my 2c.

Smurf is a really nice intro juice to vaping but does become a bit boring after a month of it being my ADV.

Ecto has been one of my ADV for a while now. I like to mix it up with some mango, 50/50 mix of ecto and mango, I call it ML2. Just my 2c.

Smurf is a really nice intro juice to vaping but does become a bit boring after a month of it being my ADV.
Agreed...

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

My package arrived today, at last - slow Post Office. From our resident electronics guru, @johanct. Have not received any form of request for payment despite asking, and have a sneaky suspicion I shall neither. If so, muchas gracias Johan. I will pay it forward. This makes it so much easier than my Vamo which has to be unsrewed, screwed, powered on.....reverse the process, etc....just to get a 2 decimal volt reading. This one does 3 decimals...there is a huge difference between 3.9V and 3.99V as far as a mech goes.
xFT62EF.jpg

@Riaz - I only soldered the silicone wires and probes to the 7-segment digital display (the digital display itself is a chinese joppie).

hook a brother up there

this seems to be perfect to check ur battery when using a mech mod, or even your attys

Enjoy it @Matthee
I see your point about 3.9 V versus 3.99 V
Didnt think of that.

Great gesture from you @johanct

2 x 30ml Bobas and 6 x Sony VTC4 2100mah 30A

ube2eza3.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Dying to try the Hype juice as well.

Ill buy a bottle of bobas off you if you feel the need to get rid of it ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Sorry, @Tornalca, deleted your reply that said the Bobas was brought along by @Hotti's wife from the States. Site showed a duplicate, maybe it was just my PC going bonkers.

Jealousy makes you nasty!

Dying to try the Hype juice as well.

I would have liked to try it but you ordered one bottle.

Oh dear... I was hoping one of the three couriers delivering my goodies may be working on a Saturday and that one of my three orders would have arrived yesterday to give me something to play with on the weekend... alas not... but all hell should break out tomorrow. Just as well my wife is at work on Mondays! :D

And the Vape Mail Day starts now...

First parcel from Vapour Mountain!

Vape 001.JPG

Contents...
Vape 002.JPG

Someone is going to be busy. The Nautilus does not look shabby at all on the SID.

Back