Buy 2 get 1 Free and stand a chance to win a Reuleaux

Our fruit flavours can be vaped straight away, but obviously becomes even greater after a week or so of steeping/aging. That's the beauty of having 100ml bottles I guess, you can vape a couple of tanks and put the rest away for a week :)

Our fruit flavours can be vaped straight away, but obviously becomes even greater after a week or so of steeping/aging. That's the beauty of having 100ml bottles I guess, you can vape a couple of tanks and put the rest away for a week :)
Hi Oupa,

Thanks for letting us know, will be sure to steep for the week after i stop vaping this yumminess today

Anyone tried the cappucino?
For me it wasnt enough coffee, but its a good coffee vape. Definately more milky. I prefer chain vaping his Legends Dean - the best coffee vape so far. But its like taking a shot of esspresso - so it depends on how you like your coffee.

So I took the plunge, 6 bottles ordered. My first taste of any of the VM liquids. Fingers crossed.

So I took the plunge, 6 bottles ordered. My first taste of any of the VM liquids. Fingers crossed.

Hey BuzzGlo - Se you are using the Fishbone Dripper - is it the tri post one I am struggling my @$$ off on getting the enjoyment from it... Whats your built like on them?

I had to get permission from HRH for this order. Being mid month and all.
I think I'm winning that mod.

I had to get permission from HRH for this order. Being mid month and all.
I think I'm winning that mod.
If random.org is used I would put my money on the last or first name on the list. I'm hoping @Oupa will literally draw a name out of a hat!

Really I'm most chuffed about the fact that I got 300ml of joose for less thanhalf the price of what it would normaly cost! Really an insane special!

Dankie @Oupa for letting me collect this last night :D

How long should I steep the Smurfette for?

20160211235411.jpg

You are most welcome and thank you! I would suggest to try it out and then giving it at least a week. Enjoy!

You are most welcome and thank you! I would suggest to try it out and then giving it at least a week. Enjoy!
That was why I asked, since it was a bit perfumey for me today, so its in the cupboard :D

Order placed, hope the cappuccino is goooood.

Also my first time for Xxx and if it doesn't suit my palate @Rob Fisher better take them off my hands

So tempting. So little cash...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx @Oupa, got my ice and XXX. Can't wait to test it on the higher vg. Smurfette will get a few days to chill in the back of the closet, think it needs to steep a tad longer to balance the flavours.

To everyone else, hope you are all enjoying the hard work VM does to keep us happy ;)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Just received my juice now, I took a bit of risk getting XXX in 100ml before trying it but I have to say wow this XXX juice is amazing, I enjoy it more over my usual Tropical Ice and VM4. Definitely my ADV from now on. Great stuff @Oupa really enjoying it.

Back