Calling all DIY'ers

What nice recipes are there for fuji apple

I would also like to know which recipes provide the best throat hit.
Here is one with a good throat hit and it has Fuji Apple as one of the ingredients. Made this on 12 May 2016. Tried on 22 May 2016 and 6 ml later - this is a winner for me. Got the original recipe here - you will see it has no less than 22 five star ratings. I subbed his Wine Champagne (FA) for Champagne (TFA).

zHvP5uF.jpg

EDIT: @Ernest - I think you will love this one. The white peach is the central character.

Last edited:
Here is one with a good throat hit and it has Fuji Apple as one of the ingredients. Made this on 12 May 2016. Tried on 22 May 2016 and 6 ml later - this is a winner for me. Got the original recipe here - you will see it has no less than 22 five star ratings. I subbed his Wine Champagne (FA) for Champagne (TFA).

zHvP5uF.jpg
Ooh this sounds fantastic thanks @Andre will give this a shot

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have also added menthol to Fuji Aplle to good effect. But tbe recipe got lost as I outgrew apple vapes

I'm vaping on a Vanilla Spicy Chai Latte.

It's only 4 days old. So far so good, if it stays this way I will post :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am patiently awaiting this recipe. I hope you still enjoying it and it turns out to be a winner

I am patiently awaiting this recipe. I hope you still enjoying it and it turns out to be a winner
Lol I'm almost done with the bottle. But it hasn't changed since day 3. I did froth the nonsense out of it when mixed, so it probably just needed to settle.

INW Shisha Chai 1.4%
FA Fresh Cream 0.8%
FA Vanilla Bourbon 0.6%

Nice gentle, but spicy, vape. I love it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks @Silver. Enjoying it immensely. So glad @rogue zombie and others talked me into it.

The scale is working perfectly, except sometimes with very small volumes (0.01g to around 0.05g) it, for some or other reason, does not weigh (is this normal @drew?). Happens about once out of every 7 times. Which had me look at drops as plan b in such event. And found a very informative thread about that right here on this forum.

It is quite normal. This discrepancy gets bigger with bigger scales. Even when a scale reads in 0.01g it is not accurate to 0.01g. 500g scales can have a 0.05 - 0.08 discrepancy while 200g scales can have a 0.02 - 0.05 discrepancy etc. There are more accurate load cells available, but at a price, so weighing smaller amounts is best on smaller scales. Doing a 5ml sample on a 20g scale will be more accurate than the same sample on a 500g scale. Hope this helps, but with scales it is very much a case of using the right tool for the job, or in this case the right load cell.

It is quite normal. This discrepancy gets bigger with bigger scales. Even when a scale reads in 0.01g it is not accurate to 0.01g. 500g scales can have a 0.05 - 0.08 discrepancy while 200g scales can have a 0.02 - 0.05 discrepancy etc. There are more accurate load cells available, but at a price, so weighing smaller amounts is best on smaller scales. Doing a 5ml sample on a 20g scale will be more accurate than the same sample on a 500g scale. Hope this helps, but with scales it is very much a case of using the right tool for the job, or in this case the right load cell.
Thanks @Ernest. I need a 20 g scale for my 10 ml mixes!

Right up my alley

Five-Star-Juice-Miso-Juicy.jpg

4% Fruit Circles (TPA)
10% Lemon Lime (CAP)
2% Sour %20 (TPA)

Ritual-Craft-Vivo.jpg

10% Lemon Lime (CAP)
0.5% Marshmallow (TPA)
4% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)

Pear & Pomegranate Tea by lirruping

FA Pear 3%
FA Pomegranate 1%
FA Apple 1%
FA White Peach 0.33% (feel free to use 0.25, I don't think it will be a big deal)
FA Black Tea 0.5-1%

Sounds amazing :)

Dr Pepper (Recipe released)

"Quote"
hey guys, we are making some changes to the flavor line up and adding new ones and some have gone away.
This has been the most requested " think you can hook me up with the recipe?" lol. So since its gone and not coming back I figured why not , you can make it your own with whatever little neat twist you want but if your looking for a Dr Pepper vape there is no better starting place than this :)

0.5% FA Almond
1% FA Black Cherry
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Caramel
2% FA Cola
0.5% FA marzipan

I seriously need to get more flavors... this looks insanely good!!!!

Fig(FA) 4%
VBIC(CAP) 4-5%
Vienna Cream(FA) 1%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 1%
Cinnamon Ceylon(FA) 1%
Apple Pie(FA) 1%

Needs 10 days

Fig_Ice_Cream.jpg

"Quote"
hey guys, we are making some changes to the flavor line up and adding new ones and some have gone away.
This has been the most requested " think you can hook me up with the recipe?" lol. So since its gone and not coming back I figured why not , you can make it your own with whatever little neat twist you want but if your looking for a Dr Pepper vape there is no better starting place than this :)

0.5% FA Almond
1% FA Black Cherry
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Caramel
2% FA Cola
0.5% FA marzipan

Have you tried it? Exactly what I've been looking for! Anyone mixing this up willing to sell me a 30ml bottle to try??

Have you tried it? Exactly what I've been looking for! Anyone mixing this up willing to sell me a 30ml bottle to try??
Havent tried it yet, need to get a lot more flavors month end. SOOOOOO many good recipes around

"Quote"

0.5% FA Almond
1% FA Black Cherry
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Caramel
2% FA Cola
0.5% FA marzipan
Ah, this sounds very interesting, thank you.

Last clone post for today :) this is gonna be a goooodie

Ethos-Vapors-Crispy-Treats.jpg

2% (FA) Meringue
6% (TPA) Marshmallow
5% (TPA) Vanilla Custard
3% Bavarain Cream (TPA)
6% Rice Crunchies (TPA)
3% sweetener

Sure, shall mix it for you. Need one flavour, so can only do after I have placed my next order, which will probably be toward the end of the month or in next month. Thus, if you have the patience to wait some, with pleasure. If so, shall keep you updated via PM. Nic strength?

Sure, shall mix it for you. Need one flavour, so can only do after I have placed my next order, which will probably be toward the end of the month or in next month. Thus, if you have the patience to wait some, with pleasure. If so, shall keep you updated via PM. Nic strength?

Let me know what you need and i can send you some cash for it , or sponsor some concentrates / VG / PG? Will need banking details via pm :)

3mg please

What would you charge for this @Andre also keen?

What would you charge for this @Andre also keen?

Nothing at all, but I cannot help all comers unfortunately - that would bankrupt me for sure:) - am certainly not wanting to turn my DIY into a business. But you are a DIYer too - so why not mix it yourself?

Last edited:
Last clone post for today :) this is gonna be a goooodie

Ethos-Vapors-Crispy-Treats.jpg

2% (FA) Meringue
6% (TPA) Marshmallow
5% (TPA) Vanilla Custard
3% Bavarain Cream (TPA)
6% Rice Crunchies (TPA)
3% sweetener

25% concentrates seems a bit rough, recipe looks good otherwise just needs to be toned down. Learned my lesson with some of the recipes Le DIY, in that a lot of them have very high percentages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25% concentrates seems a bit rough, recipe looks good otherwise just needs to be toned down. Learned my lesson with some of the recipes Le DIY, in that a lot of them have very high percentages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For TFA that percentages is fine. When its comes to FA, LA, INW and FLV you have a Problem

Back