Cape Town - month end meets

@Braki Can't you change your plans for that weekend? It would be such a pity for you not to be at the meet. Besides, I need a buddy. I'm so scared of all these big vapers!

@KZOR @Spyro and everyone else, how about we all wear name tags (with our forum names). Otherwise it's just a sea of unknown faces which means nothing.

@Braki Can't you change your plans for that weekend? It would be such a pity for you not to be at the meet. Besides, I need a buddy. I'm so scared of all these big vapers!
I'm sorry @Hooked would have loved to join, but we are leaving the 26th to visit my parents for a week in Greatbrakriver close to Mosselbay. Will definitely join for the next one.

Awesome initiative... I'm working in the shop till 3 but will pop past after that!

We can make a list of people attending. Also we can list things that we plan to do and divide the tasks among us.

I hope everyone wears a name tag, with their forum name. I think I'll just balance a mug of coffee on my head.

Never been to a meet before here in SA. But back in India we used to divide up things like who is getting what. Someone from the group arrives early to get a spot ready. If we are going to braai then the required quantity of materials etc.

And it's a 5 hour meet so we can have a DIY session, coil making and wicking sessions.
we can decide on the time it will start and what materials interested folks have to bring along.

We can make a list of people attending. Also we can list things that we plan to do and divide the tasks among us.

Never been to a meet before here in SA. But back in India we used to divide up things like who is getting what. Someone from the group arrives early to get a spot ready. If we are going to braai then the required quantity of materials etc.

And it's a 5 hour meet so we can have a DIY session, coil making and wicking sessions.
we can decide on the time it will start and what materials interested folks have to bring along.

One more task, name tags.

This being our first meet, we may be going into this blind and learn from it. Maybe we can use Saturday as an opportunity to discuss these items and get ourselves organised.

Thanks for raising these issues @Faiyaz Cheulkar .

Regards

One more task, name tags.

I think each person should just make their own, since no-one really knows who is going to be there, do they? @Spyro?

Also, going back to your previous post about getting the area and braai ready etc and bringing the correct quantity of wood or whatever, that can't be done, as we don't know how many people will be there and who is going to braai. We've been given the choice of braaing, eating at the restaurant or bringing our own food.

Back