Cape Town - month end meets

Hey Guys, apologies for not making it - had a family emergency that we had to shoot out of town for. Looks like you guys had a lekka time, catch you at the next one!
We aren't even half way yet XD Are we doing one at the end of this month or next month?

I'll have to sit this one out unfortunately :(

clear.png
:( What a pity @Vaporator00

Also good with me but think we should look at 16 or 23 June so all can join.
@Faiyaz Cheulkar do you have to quit vaping as well over this period.

I absolutely agree @Bulldog @Faiyaz Cheulkar

@Spyro @KZOR It would be considerate if we could postpone the vape meet until after Ramadan. It's bad enough that one can't eat, drink or VAPE, without having to miss out on a vape meet as well.

I'm proposing Saturday the 23rd of June.

If anyone is keen - the weekend after fasting is over as I assume those who fast will want to spend the weekend of the 15th-17th feasting with Family.

Let's hear your thoughts.

I'm proposing Saturday the 23rd of June.

If anyone is keen - the weekend after fasting is over as I assume those who fast will want to spend the weekend of the 15th-17th feasting with Family.

Let's hear your thoughts.

lol there's plenty of feasting after sunset! But yes, an Aye from me for the 23rd June

lol there's plenty of feasting after sunset! But yes, an Aye from me for the 23rd June
I believe it's custom to break fast with a large family feast. Although I am not totally sure.

Back