Cheap simple mod wanted

nemo

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Henley on Klip, Meyerton, 1961, South Africa
I am looking for a cheap simple mod that I can give to my mother-in-law to try and get her off the stinkies. My devices are too complicated for her and pen and cartridge devices just does not give her the kick she gets from those cheap cancer sticks she is on.

I was thinking of things along the lines of an iJust or nebox or such, just something where she can plug in at night to charge, pop in a simple coil and some juice and puff away. All my mods require external charges and building of coils, would be fun to see her blowing clouds from the velocity but the old folk like it simple :) I really need it to be convenient and not be easier for her to just rather go to the shops and get a pack of smokes.

I am in Rosebank during the day and Meyerton area in the evening.

Hi, have you considered the ego AIO, it's the cheapest device and would be perfect as a starter kit. It's also simple and easy to use and will be ideal to carry around due to its size .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree @Zahz.. The AIO is simple to use, compact and the vape is good.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Thanks all, I have setup the istick for her with the lemo at this point, I will be getting a melo III tank at the end of the month if she continues to vape, still smoking stinkies and only vapes at night when its cold as I do not allow smoking in my house or cars :devil:.

Thanks all, I have setup the istick for her with the lemo at this point, I will be getting a melo III tank at the end of the month if she continues to vape, still smoking stinkies and only vapes at night when its cold as I do not allow smoking in my house or cars :devil:.
Great haha, hope all goes well. That's my setup and lemos pack great flavour for lower wattage kits

Back