Clone Or Not... Aero Tank

Tom

Vape Enthusiast
VIP
LV

Awards
A friend of mine got an aero. Is that a clone? Instead of the kanger engraving there is "Jiksu". The packaging looks normal, also showing the usual engraving.

probably a clone but hey, it's the coil in there that does most of the heavy lifting :)

A friend of mine got an aero. Is that a clone? Instead of the kanger engraving there is "Jiksu". The packaging looks normal, also showing the usual engraving.
From what I can see via Google, looks like on overprint in the genuine article, as some company's do.

http://jiksu.nl/

Basically, if you want your company's logo engraved on kanger's products, you have to order a minimum amount of 500 or 1000 or something like that

These days (from about 3 months ago) Kanger products come with a little scratch off card, that you can get a serial number on, that you can validate on Kanger's website.

If he doesn't have that card it doesn't mean it is a fake, could just be that he still had stock from like 3 months ago, which is quite possible. I would say that a year from now all Kanger retail stuff should have the card

Last edited:
Back