COV Wraith- another regulated squonker

My first squonker. It's pretty awesome! Now I need to find some good BF atties. The one it comes with is pretty cool, it looks great and performs well, but the spitback filter mutes the flavour a tad and there is no way to remove it. I reckon BF converted Nipple will rock on this little box.

My first squonker. It's pretty awesome! Now I need to find some good BF atties. The one it comes with is pretty cool, it looks great and performs well, but the spitback filter mutes the flavour a tad and there is no way to remove it. I reckon BF converted Nipple will rock on this little box.

Ive ordered a tsunami 24 comes with bf pin i think its gonna work nice on a bf mod. Nice deep juice wells.

I plan on running a Derringer on mine. Would love to find a BF Odin though

I plan on running a Derringer on mine. Would love to find a BF Odin though

Looks like a great little rda. Know where one could get a BF Derringer from? Had a quick google, but couldn't find any vendors that stock them.

Im still on the fence on this 1. I want flavour and have never used a squonker. Seems quite attractive but those menus and adjustment forms look quite cumbersome.

From those using it, with the standard kit setup, would you recommend it? Honestly

Im still on the fence on this 1. I want flavour and have never used a squonker. Seems quite attractive but those menus and adjustment forms look quite cumbersome.

From those using it, with the standard kit setup, would you recommend it? Honestly

Best flavour always comes from a rda, with that being said,
The flavour you get depends on what rda you using.

A squonk box just makes life easier because now you dont have to carry a juice bottle in your hand with you permanently to drip.

You just squeeze on your bottle when flavour is starting to mute and you vape away.

Looks like a great little rda. Know where one could get a BF Derringer from? Had a quick google, but couldn't find any vendors that stock them.

The Derringers I bought last year. Not really new technology. Easy to build on though, but not for crazy big builds due to post hole size. Claptons I have to run single coil only, duals dont fit.

The Derringers I bought last year. Not really new technology. Easy to build on though, but not for crazy big builds due to post hole size. Claptons I have to run single coil only, duals dont fit.

Thanks, yeah I know it's old tech, but they don't seem to come with BF pins. I take it you converted yours yourself? I like the rda's with small chambers as I find it gives much better flavour, not fussed about clouds, flavour is top priority. The Derringer looks like it will tick those boxes nicely. Wish we had a greater variety of BF rda's available locally.

@Genosmate bf'd a bunch for me that I bought from FT. Unfortunately I gave away all my extras with my Terminator mods, otherwjse you were welcome to one.

Can't wait for Monday to receive mine. I ordered the white one.

From those using it, with the standard kit setup, would you recommend it? Honestly[/QUOTE

I started vaping about a month ago and my first mod was the dripbox 160. Best decision i ever made. Squonkers ftwww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back