Cyber Monday

It says on the banner on their site "limited to two PER flavour"

Think that's pretty explanatory

Payfast not keeping up with the times, when I check out it just says site can't be reached... :(

What a disappointment :confusedd:

With all the hype I was expecting some big savings. Instead I can get some VG for cheap.

I'm glad I spent my money with the Flavour Mill on Friday :neutral:

If PayFast doesn't work now, I'm done with DIY :-@:-@:-@

Lost 4 concentrates on special due to payfast not holding up and not loading at all when I try to pay... :CRYCRYBABY:;(:CROSSCROSS:

What a disappointment :confusedd:

With all the hype I was expecting some big savings. Instead I can get some VG for cheap.

I'm glad I spent my money with the Flavour Mill on Friday :neutral:

I have to agree.

Quite dissapointed and even more so that I did not spend money at the flavour mill on those cheap cheap FA concentrates.

Placed an order regardless, but VBIC, Van. custard v1 and bavarian sold out...

Hi @Richio , while I was checking out it said 'sorry yellow cake' has to be removed as it ran out of stock,around those lines,then it recalculated the total and subtracted the 2 x yellow cake,but after I placed my order I went back on the site,added 2 x yellow cake and then it showed available? I can't place a new order just for the 2 now

This was a bit of a bait and switch. 'The biggest DIY sale ever' ? Well, actually, R5 off some flavour ranges and 9 flavours at half price. I really rate BLCK Vapour and think they are a great vendor. But this was over-hyped. I for sure expected to see a lot more stuff at R20.

All in all I'm very disappointed with this sale, all of about 6 concentrates at R20, every time I try checkout I get told that items are out of stock BUT they still show in stock on the main site, no R5 concentrates as promised which is why I probably lost out on all the other specials.

That checkout button can stay unclicked on my side now.

Lol so much hype I was so keen to get in on this then I see that cyber monday page has like 5 items on it.
Bait and Switch for sure.

All in all I'm very disappointed with this sale, all of about 6 concentrates at R20, every time I try checkout I get told that items are out of stock BUT they still show in stock on the main site, no R5 concentrates as promised which is why I probably lost out on all the other specials.

That checkout button can stay unclicked on my side now.
@Soutie that's exactly what happened to me,at 8:10 my cart was full and ready to checkout,spent another 10mins looking for the R5 deals but couldn't find anything,went to checkout and yellow cake was gone,what I'm not happy about is it was still in stock 5mins later,lets wait and see what @Richio says,maybe he can make it up to us

Also lost all my R20 concentrates, R5 VG except Dragon fruit at checkout, not cool at all.

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Back