Cyclone + AFC top cap

Heckers

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

Im bored with my RM2 on my Reo Mini and looking for something with AFC so i can have some lung hits when i need that extra punch. So far i have only heard good things about the cyclone so i would like to try it.
Not really keen to go through the process of ordering from overseas though.
I am also willing try something else besides the cyclone, tried an Atomic but found it leaked a but too much and the AFC was a bit wonky and came loose by itself too often.

Willing to pay for shipping or if someone in Durban could help me it would be even better (wink wink @Rob Fisher )

Hi all,

Im bored with my RM2 on my Reo Mini and looking for something with AFC so i can have some lung hits when i need that extra punch. So far i have only heard good things about the cyclone so i would like to try it.
Not really keen to go through the process of ordering from overseas though.
I am also willing try something else besides the cyclone, tried an Atomic but found it leaked a but too much and the AFC was a bit wonky and came loose by itself too often.

Willing to pay for shipping or if someone in Durban could help me it would be even better (wink wink @Rob Fisher )

I could be forced to sell one of mine for R850... Mini Vape meet at Oscars in Hillcrest on Sat at 10:30 or delivered at the Sir Vape Shop opening. ;-)

I could be forced to sell one of mine for R850... Mini Vape meet at Oscars in Hillcrest on Sat at 10:30 or delivered at the Sir Vape Shop opening. ;-)

Wow, that would be awesome! Dont mind meeting up at oscars this weekend. I cant make the Sir Vape opening unfortunately.
Would this be a cyclone with the AFC top cap?

Wow, that would be awesome! Dont mind meeting up at oscars this weekend. I cant make the Sir Vape opening unfortunately.
Would this be a cyclone with the AFC top cap?

Yebo... this would be the deck and the AFC Top. Stand by let me take a pic...

And because I'm in a good mood (and don't have to pack it up and courier it) I will include the Fusion Drip tip as well. :rock:

CycloneAFC 004.JPG CycloneAFC 005.JPG CycloneAFC 006.JPG

Wow, you lucky fish. Enjoy @Heckers.

Lucky indeed. I look forward to having the option of switching to turbo mode and quickly doing a lung hit when i need it and then easily switching back to normal mouth to lung. Atomic could do this but it was more of a mission with that ring...and the leaking :censored:

On second thoughts maybe down the road because I might hear @Rob Fisher's wife giving him gas about why he needs a new reo every so often :D

Beginning to understand why I'm single.... I would just say, 'it's my money and I wear the pants' and then leave the invoice on table while saying, 'you forgot to wash those cups honey'

Beginning to understand why I'm single.... I would just say, 'it's my money and I wear the pants' and then leave the invoice on table while saying, 'you forgot to wash those cups honey'
Fair enough.
She cooks my food.
She looks after my offspring.
She washed my clothes and pours me drinks occasionally.
She packs me lunch.

I would hate for any foul happenings in the above mentioned statements.
Hence we need to keep them illusionally happy.

My MIL adds sleeping pills to my FIL's drinks when she is tired of his shit.

If that happened in my house is be single too but I'm trying to avoid that.

P.s the lunch is worth the sacrifice.

Back