Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Will give some feedback on it once I have had time to play! But I have to say the engineering and build is nothing short of perfect! German engineering at it very best!
DaniMail 023.JPG DaniMail 024.JPG DaniMail 025.JPG DaniMail 030.JPG DaniMail 031.JPG

Oh wow @Rob Fisher
That looks stunning! Love the blue!!!
Awesome 8--)8--)

Ag this chop I'd rather wait for your review uncle ;)

It's bloody awesome! Small and comfortable! The menu is confusing as hell but I managed to set it to 28 watts so I'm sorted for life! :)

As Mark Todd would say "It's not shit"! ;-)

What a fantastic little device. Compact, full of functions, aesthetically pleasing... Just amazing. Very impressive @Rob Fisher

It's bloody awesome! Small and comfortable! The menu is confusing as hell but I managed to set it to 28 watts so I'm sorted for life! :)

As Mark Todd would say "It's not shit"! ;-)

Rob is this a single 18650?

Man it looks magic with the blue and the blue driptip!
Dvarw looks like it was made for it!!

11v from a single 18650 too. High end was always something I've just looked at from a distance, but this is something I really want. It's not flashy, very unassuming, and seems as if it functions perfectly.

DIBSSSSS, that is a fantastic looking piece of engineering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher - how do you take the battery out and put a fresh one in?
Is it a schlepp with screw plates and things?
Or is it quite easy?

Nee man oom Rob why you got to bring the FOMO out...I'll sommer dislike it

Like most high-end devices it has the bottom screw cap... but it's really smooth... everything about it is quality.
View attachment 148264

Now you only need to get the desk charger, and you should never need to open that screw again!!!

Seriously Oom @Rob Fisher, the dani and the Dicodes board..... soooooo much respect for that setup!

im-not-saying-im-jealous-meme.jpg

Now you only need to get the desk charger, and you should never need to open that screw again!!!

Seriously Oom @Rob Fisher, the dani and the Dicodes board..... soooooo much respect for that setup!

Yip @HPBotha I am loving these setups way more than I expected to... the quality is off the charts! And yes I do need the desk charger as well... I will grab one the next time I ship from them! :)

Yip @HPBotha I am loving these setups way more than I expected to... the quality is off the charts! And yes I do need the desk charger as well... I will grab one the next time I ship from them! :)

.....so what you getting at, is that, you are getting more goodies from the fine folks???

fomo.jpg

Back