Dem builds

Want to try the Replay function on a 250c so built these cant get them to replay but still an amazing vape. 26ga ss316 x 3 aliend with 36ga ni80 2.5mm 0.06 cold 0.08 when the are hot.
IMG_20180827_233717.jpg IMG_20180827_231353.jpg IMG_20180827_233203.jpg

Any idea why they don't replay @Friep
I am using 26g SS316 x2 wrapped with 36Ni80 and replay works great as does temp control.

13.5 minutes @Jp1905 if you stayed a minute longer you could have won it in the raffle.

Dammit!Knew I should have made a supply run for another two quick brandy and cokes!!!

Shame but kiddo really wasnt well,spent last night in hospital,maybe the next raffle I win that Paranormal then I just need a Dvarw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea not giving me the save function but I will build something else to try the Replay with. What @Rafique say's makes sense will try n higher build.

Go into mod with escribe and ensure you have replay box checked on in that profile or try build in a different atty
I am using replay perfectly with any SS/ni80 combo
Just a tip for the guys using replay
Set your temp from 235 to 243 (in replay profile) for a better vape In Replay mode

So glad i tried these. Wow they work great this haku is a new fave again.
00270ab1b67a72ec847f60e66b1eaebc.jpg
4739cfdba118d3b623cb5c889ed68e62.jpg
4aecb7f1809678b32db952f49a75c27f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Go into mod with escribe and ensure you have replay box checked on in that profile or try build in a different atty
I am using replay perfectly with any SS/ni80 combo
Just a tip for the guys using replay
Set your temp from 235 to 243 (in replay profile) for a better vape In Replay mode
Hi @Blends Of Distinction or anyone in the know - I have never thought of adjusting settings in Replay mode, i am just using the standard factory settings. My replay material is on Watts so don;t have temp option. Should this be set to SS316. Thanks in advance.
Capture.JPG

Nice one friep. Jip that replay thing mos o ly works wit ss wire lok. Bloody modmakers. Cant they fuggure out most ppl use n80. Haha just saying

SSFC coil built in the Dvarw DL. Wow it actually rund pretty smooth in this baby. Still not exactly the vape i want out of this rta but ill keep trying new builds to get that sweet spot lol. So far so good though lol.
008ce8aa8d6fc62459900990e67a17b1.jpg

That looks amazing @Derek Van Zyl !
Such talent you have

What is a SSFC if I may ask?

What juice are you vaping in the Dvarw? And what type of vape are you after? What is missing from that coil. It looks so good its hard to think it is deficient in anything. Lol

That looks amazing @Derek Van Zyl !
Such talent you have

What is a SSFC if I may ask?

What juice are you vaping in the Dvarw? And what type of vape are you after? What is missing from that coil. It looks so good its hard to think it is deficient in anything. Lol

I think it stands for Staged Staggered Fused Clapton (or Staggered Staged Fused Clapton....whatever), but I could be mistaken. I'm not up to date with the latest coil naming conventions anymore. Eyesight getting bad and can't build coils like that anymore. I buy them already made now......lol

Its a staple staggered fused clapton. I use at the moment killer custard in the dvarw lol i am new to it so just trying out tome builds. I been squanking for so long now lol. I heard the basic smaller builds works best in the dvarw lol but i seem to have fun putting exotic builds in evrything nowdays haha. Tomorrow ill put a nano alien in maybe 3x28 with 36 on a 2.5mm inner. 6 wraps see if it works. Then ill choose out of all the builds lol. Like playing around finding the best build. And so i can also maybe suggest to peeps if they ever wana know what works best then maybe i gan add my input hopefully.

Its a staple staggered fused clapton. I use at the moment killer custard in the dvarw lol i am new to it so just trying out tome builds. I been squanking for so long now lol. I heard the basic smaller builds works best in the dvarw lol but i seem to have fun putting exotic builds in evrything nowdays haha. Tomorrow ill put a nano alien in maybe 3x28 with 36 on a 2.5mm inner. 6 wraps see if it works. Then ill choose out of all the builds lol. Like playing around finding the best build. And so i can also maybe suggest to peeps if they ever wana know what works best then maybe i gan add my input hopefully.

Derek we have a separate thread going for the dvarw RTA.
Can I ask that you please post your builds and recommendations for the dvarw in that thread as well as I am sure all us dvarw users could benefit from it

Here is the thread
Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...-from-KHW-Mods-in-Hungary.47259/&share_type=t

Derek we have a separate thread going for the dvarw RTA.
Can I ask that you please post your builds and recommendations for the dvarw in that thread as well as I am sure all us dvarw users could benefit from it

Here is the thread
Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...-from-KHW-Mods-in-Hungary.47259/&share_type=t
Will do. Thanks for the heads up. Will post future builds of the dvarw in there thanks a mil.

Will be watching this closely @Derek Van Zyl
Tried making a fused alien today, did not go to well so back to plain fused claptons till I get my next wire order.
When did you get your Dvarw? You do realise that Cape Town Vape Meets are now compulsory for you to attend to share some tips. ;)

Will be watching this closely @Derek Van Zyl
When did you get your Dvarw? You do realise that Cape Town Vape Meets are now compulsory for you to attend to share some tips. ;)
Haha. I would love to be mandatory to be at meets. Love the chill factor about the meets and great conversations to be had and like @Jp1905 said some vuil cokes lol. I got rhe dvatw in a swap deal on friday and so far loving it hey. Cant wait for the next meet

Back