Dvarw DL Group Buy #4

To make Admin a bit less hopefully if there are any PTA/Centurion guys let's combine shipping maybe what you think @TheV ?

To make Admin a bit less hopefully if there are any PTA/Centurion guys let's combine shipping maybe what you think @TheV ?
@Daniel, I'm not on this one but that is never a bad idea. Save some admin, save some cash ... why not :)

Oom don't u have my details from when courier guy collected Hadaly from me in schaapkraal Cape Town

@JsPLAYn yes if I could remember your real name... I'm old and there are a ton of members on the forum and I can barely remember everyone's forum name let alone their real name.

Oops lol sorry no worries...

Ok paging all PTA/Centurion okes that are in this GB otherwise whatever works for @Rob Fisher

I'm relaxed... I'm happy to ship to one central point or direct to each person. If anyone wants to double up on the delivery of someone else just let me know who I must ship your stuff to and I'll do that.

@Rob Fisher , i cant believe how many dwarves are on this
I feel so bad for you with all the admin
Maybe we should just make everyone collect their Dwarf at VapeCon?
:couch:

@Rob Fisher , i cant believe how many dwarves are on this
I feel so bad for you with all the admin
Maybe we should just make everyone collect their Dwarf at VapeCon?
:couch:

Great idea Hio Ho @Silver! Not sure the boys and girls will be happy... plus I have filled out most of the weigh bills already! :)

Great idea Hio Ho @Silver! Not sure the boys and girls will be happy... plus I have filled out most of the weigh bills already! :)

Only joking

But on a serious note, thank you so much for this opportunity and all the effort Rob!

Not on this buy but really wish I was.

But it needs to be said, not many vape shops go this lengths for their clients let alone somebody for some people on the net that he never really met or might not even meet.

You are a true legend uncle @Rob Fisher.

Breaker Breaker... this is Dvarw control in Durban... confirmation of payment made to Hungary tonight... parcel packed and ready for DHL tomorrow...
catalina-grid.jpg

I read you Dvarw control and thank you very much!
Over

Wow, Awesome. Might just make it before i fly out this weekend. Mr Rob, thank you for all the effort on these group buys sure it is no small task.

There was a small glitch and the parcel only left Budapest today so my best guess is the Dvarw's will only arrive on Monday... so it looks like Tuesday the 24th will be Dvarw Day for those in the main areas!
happytuesday2.png

Back