Ejuice I Want To Get Hold Of...

Tom

Vape Enthusiast
VIP
LV

Awards
I am really keen on the following ejuices:

http://www.houseofliquid.de/el-toro-cult/el-toro-classico/521/cigarrillos-naturales?c=11
sorry, but the english site did not want to load....but you might get it ;)

there is a good review of it here:
http://vapour-taster.blogspot.com/2013/04/cigarrillos-12-naturales-by-el-toro.html
among other gr8 reviews on various sites. There is a huge thread in a german forum, everyone raving about it.

Price is good as well, at least for the 60ml...25 euros.

Also Pipe Sauce seems to be a gr8 ejuice:

30ml for 15 euros: https://www.vapor-freak.de/E-Liquid/Pipe-Sauce/Pipe-Sauce-Shire-Malt

just dont want to order and have it shipped now, as I might go to Germany in February. Plus the added stress that one has to wait...and if it gets through customs, or gets lost, and, and, and....

We were going to stock house of liquid, bought in the sample pack of their flavours. We decided not to stock them though as we were not that impressed, we were also concerned about the high nicotine content. But if we get more requests we will look at stocking them again

how long did it take for delivery, from time of order? i am thinking at giving it a bash now....maybe for a deluxe xmas vape :)

Did not see an English button there and .com does not load. Will you be prepared to bring an extra bottle back for me? Will not be offended if not possible. If so, will check it out (if I can find the English site - my German is poor) and let you know.

Did not see an English button there and .com does not load. Will you be prepared to bring an extra bottle back for me? Will not be offended if not possible. If so, will check it out (if I can find the English site - my German is poor) and let you know.

its loading now: http://www.houseofliquid.com/

i would bring an extra bottle directly from germany, however, i am about to give a bash with ordering it from their english site. the german one does not deliver outside Germany, Switzerland and Austria

we can still discuss the german thingie for the pipe sauce, when it comes closer to the time.

how long did it take for delivery, from time of order? i am thinking at giving it a bash now....maybe for a deluxe xmas vape :)

It was about a week, not long at all and didnt get held up in customs because of how it was marked.

Not sure why the .com is not loading @mathee but that is their official site, they may just be having some down time?

I am a HUGE fan of their caramel cream flavour! It doesn't last me very long! Their flavors are good just the nicotine content is way to high for my liking

its loading now: http://www.houseofliquid.com/

i would bring an extra bottle directly from germany, however, i am about to give a bash with ordering it from their english site. the german one does not deliver outside Germany, Switzerland and Austria

we can still discuss the german thingie for the pipe sauce, when it comes closer to the time.
Thanks Tom, will wait to hear if your juices come through ok and on your reviews.

just ordered....u will see in the Vape Mail when it arrives, I am hoping it will be before Xmas :)

oh, btw...if anyone considers this route, you gotta register for the in_private CLUB. It is simply sending an email to them asking to be added. You get a 5% discount....but best is that you can get samples of new juices!
Unfortunately at the moment....none available :( ....probably because of the xmas season

jeez...they are rolling it. Status: shipped
and that within an hour, now just hoping shipped does not mean "by ship" for them :D

Had a quick look, Tom. Looks like the real deal.
Just tried the "Patriot" by Goodejuice - on par with the best of HHV, even better as the real good tobacco taste comes through well - without the ashtray feeling and burning of the tongue I experienced with the juices from naturallyextractedtobacco.com. Leaving the latter to steep more.

yeah, Mathee...i read about it on the german forums, people raving about it. there is a thread "fanclub" with +120 pages. Everyone comment is positive, as being the real deal, addictive and so on.

Can't wait to hear your impressions! Waiting is always the worst, but I've learned to switch off.

one more question @Stroodlepuff :
how was it delivered once it got to SA? I hope not by the SAPO...
I gave them my home address, not the PO Box

It was supposed to be delivered to my house but I was super impatient so I went and collected it at the airport :p They used TNT if I remember correctly

It was supposed to be delivered to my house but I was super impatient so I went and collected it at the airport :p They used TNT if I remember correctly

cool, that is reassuring then...no matter what people say about TNT....but it cannot be worse then Post Office :)

who's tried Boba's Bounty? I'm pretty keen on giving it a shot. I've read good stuff on "Smurf Piss" too lol. Lovely name:)! I'll order some and give you guys feedback on it

Haven't tried Boba's but am keen to give it a try. I heard they don't ship it here though...

That's unfortunate!!! are there any other vendors that stock it?

Not to my knowledge. I havent really gone on a major offensive yet on the International juices. For now, my goal and strategy has been to sample the locally available ones. I'm probably about halfway through ;-)

But if Bobas becomes available somehow, even just to sample, I am keen.

Only problem is - if I like it a lot and I can't get it easily again, then I'm in trouble ;-)

Lol, agreed silver. That'd not be good! Making me think now... perhaps I've been jumping the gun on international juices. I've not tried a lot of our local ones, of which i'm sure there'd be good ones too...:)

Back