Eliquid help

its very subtle , more diddle daddle flavour .

I agree with @shabbar - VM4 is more of a caramel dessert flavour than tobacco. The VM banana cream is probably the one juice I have vaped the most of. It is not simply a banana flavouring added to PG/VG like a lot of juices. It is a rich and creamy dessert type of banana. You will not be disappointed. I have tried on a number of occasions to DIY it and I can't get even close. @Oupa is obviously adding some magic to that juice or maybe it is the love with which those juices are made.

I agree with @shabbar - VM4 is more of a caramel dessert flavour than tobacco. The VM banana cream is probably the one juice I have vaped the most of. It is not simply a banana flavouring added to PG/VG like a lot of juices. It is a rich and creamy dessert type of banana. You will not be disappointed. I have tried on a number of occasions to DIY it and I can't get even close. @Oupa is obviously adding some magic to that juice or maybe it is the love with which those juices are made.
Have you tried the berry blaze?
I'll be sure to add banana cream to my list

I have tried the Berry Blaze, but not for me. I struggle with any fruit type juice, so it has nothing to do with VM's juice. I can only vape fruity juices mixed with some menthol. To me VM's new XXX is perfect. Mixed fruits and berries, with a slight touch of menthol.

I have tried the Berry Blaze, but not for me. I struggle with any fruit type juice, so it has nothing to do with VM's juice. I can only vape fruity juices mixed with some menthol. To me VM's new XXX is perfect. Mixed fruits and berries, with a slight touch of menthol.
Menthol catches my throat.

We recently had this discussion here on the forum regarding menthol. I never ever touched a menthol cigarette and can't say that I enjoy mints or mint gum, but if I add a little bit to some of the juices it makes it perfect. It is almost as if it removes any rough edges on a juice.

We recently had this discussion here on the forum regarding menthol. I never ever touched a menthol cigarette and can't say that I enjoy mints or mint gum, but if I add a little bit to some of the juices it makes it perfect. It is almost as if it removes any rough edges on a juice.
Menthol I keep for when I have the flu I use 18mg menthol but did try 6mg, I still find it a bit unpleasant. I never try mixing it though because I'm more into custard flavors and berry flavors. I also like flavors that are rich and have like a thick creamy kind of effect and full of flavor

I'm currently running a 60/40 blend of Grape Soda & Gummi Berry Juice. Both #VapeKing flavours. It's my go to blend :)

I got my VM juices this week and I can recommend the following:

Legends Dean, coffee with vanilla flavour
Xxx, fresh and fruity with a bit of menthol on the exhale
Coffee, but I dilute this one
VM4 special reserve but not an ADV for me

Overall I am very impressed with the quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got my VM juices this week and I can recommend the following:

Legends Dean, coffee vanilla
Coffee, I dilute it though
Xxx, fresh and fruity
Vm4, not an ADV for me though

Overall very impressed with the quality

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back